Thread: the knights of st.john aar

Default the knights of st.john aar

The order of the knights of st.john was formed in medival times.But by the 17th century it was a rabble of untrained brats calling themselves knights and some religious leaders ruled it freom rhodes ,the only territory they owned.

BUT IN 1707 A NEW LEADER EMERGED WHO PROMISED GLORY OVER THE HEATHENS SIRGODFREY TITUS.

SIR GODFREY FIRST SENT EMISSARIES TO THE NATION OF TURKEY.A TREATY WAS PROPOSED IN WHICH THE SULTAN PAID MONEY IN RETURN OF TRADE RIGHTS.NEXT SIR GODFREY SET ABOUT DEVELOPING THE ARMY, NEW WEAPONARY WAS INVENTED LIKE THE MORTAR.

SIR GODFREY ALSO DEVELOPED THE INFANTRY.NOW HE LOOKED ON THE MAP OF EUROPE.FOR PROPOGATION OF RELIGION THE ORDER HAD TO HAVE TERRITORIES.IF THEY ARE NOT GIVEN THE ORDER MUST SNATCH THEM.THIS WAS THE PRINCIPLE THOUGHT BEHIND SIR GODFREYS DECLARATION TO ATTACK KRETE.
    SO IN THE SUMMER OF 1712 THE ARMIES OF THE ORDER MARCHED ON CRETE.IT WAS A VERY SMALL BATTLE AS THE DEFENDERS OF CRETE FLED.

THE PEOPLE IN RHODES CHEERED,THE IMPRESSED POPE GAVE A DONATION OF 20000 MONEY FOR GODFREY HAD LED THE ORDER TO ITS FIRST DECISIVE VICTORY IN YEARS.ALL HOPED IT WOULD BE REAPETED AS THE YEAR 1713 CLOSED.

Default the knights of st.john aar

THE KNIGHTS OF ST.JOHN WAS FORMED IN MEDIVAL TIMES

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: the knights of st.john aar

Shouldnt this be in the Empire AAR forum?

The first picture looks like Medieval but the second one is totaly empire

This guy is awesome .That is because it is me .In Rome I wrote this when I was yet knew to the forums .I had an Indian friend whose name I used .He was a very studious guy .sorry I did not know the rules then .
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Hi, mad orc. It's okay, the TWC Rules (available from the 'Rules' tab, above the top of the forums) allow people to have multiple accounts as long as we do not misuse them (for example, by using them to give rep to ourselves or to vote for ourselves in competitions).

You might be worried that having written this AAR will affect theSilentKiller's nomination of you for Best Newcomer in the Writers' Study Yearly Awards 2016. The Yearly Awards rules say that, to be nominated for Best Newcomer, a writer's first "substantial" contribution to the Writers' Study needs to be in 2016. The rules give the example of a one-post AAR as a non-substantial contribution. In other words, the nomination of you for Best Newcomer is valid.