Thread: Trade ships and caravans have vanished... WTF!!

Default Trade ships and caravans have vanished... WTF!!

When first installed I could see the little caravans and trade ships but at sometime they stopped and have vanished. The game works otherwise 100% no problems anywhere else. It just visulay theres no indication of the trade flow on the map. My system's RX800XT Platinum Edition-TD256E card and has latest drivers installed.

Still, the wee trade wagons and boats don't appear.

Has anyone experienced this and if so, is there a solution?

-- Tokus :hmmm:

Default Re: Trade ships and caravans have vanished... WTF!!

This is an old problem it happened in RTW also.
    I dunno what it causes.
    After a reload they start to show up again and sometimes not
    /shrugs
    You ask for steak, I bring you fish. You say that you think steak is better than fish. I say that fish is much more popular than steak so obviously it's better. You say that no matter how good the fish is it can't be better at being steak than the actual steak we used to serve. I say that's just your perception and you're entitled to it but you should accept that fish is the future and that's good. You begin to say something but I stab you in the eye with a fork and run into the kitchen.

Default Re: Trade ships and caravans have vanished... WTF!!

Thanks Wurf,

If no more luck changing the stategy map settings, I'll try for a reinstall. The wee boats and caravans were running when I first played M2TW so I'll watch to see if they return and if they do, how long they stay. Maybe can pin-point the things done that make them vanish.

If anyone's got any leads on this annoying pesky visual problem, pls post!

TOKUS*MAXIMUS