Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mitch joins CA

Default Re: Mitch joins CA

Quote Originally Posted by B-DizL View Post
    Now we've got a man on the inside
    Actually he's the third TWC member who joins CA, after Jack Lusted and DarrenTW. I see everything is going according to the plan - TWC will assume control of CA before the next TW game is out.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Darren, Mitch... I right little TWC group forming at CA. Make sure you guys say hello at the HQ.

A huge congratz Mitch, great news - you must be overjoyed.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

I am very happy that one modder joined CA. On the other hand i am unhappy for so many legendary modders that we lost from total war modding forever like King Kong, DARTH VADER or Germanicu5. Well maybe it's because CA wanted to move forwards and forget about the past, both King Kong and Germanicu5 were old school guys sticked to Medieval 2, Darth was different since he modded unti fall of the samurai. Anyway congrats to mitch and i hope to hire the best people from total war center.

I also want to ask, do you think to make a thread or a poll or a contest or something like that, where every month the community will vote for a person to take into consideration to work with you as full or part time or even as freelancer or outsourcer? There are many tallented people around the forums from all games and engines from Rtw to Attila.
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; April 23, 2015 at 09:05 PM.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

duerker von eden's Avatar Tiro

Congrats sir mitch on making it to there. Honestly you bringing in tanks to NTW will be one of most known modding achievement into the TW series. *Single tear goes down his eye*
    "No matter how fast you run the past will always find a short cut"

Deurker 2014

Excellent aquisition . TW WW1 on the horizont .
    Click to check :
    My Youtube channel
    Steam profile :
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006562367/

Resume of my world tournament participations of TW since 2011.
    6 conquests, 9 finals disputed and 13 semi disputed.
    Player with most campaign conquests on TW on legendary.

Dynamo11's Avatar Domesticus

We can only hope the TWC acquisitions push Total War back to where it should be, either that or they'll be assimilated into CA's way of thinking. Probably the latter

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

I think CA's way of thinking is probably what it should ​be. I mean they do, like, own the franchise and all

Col. Tartleton's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    I am very happy that one modder joined CA. On the other hand i am unhappy for so many legendary modders that we lost from total war modding forever like King Kong, DARTH VADER or Germanicu5. Well maybe it's because CA wanted to move forwards and forget about the past, both King Kong and Germanicu5 were old school guys sticked to Medieval 2, Darth was different since he modded unti fall of the samurai. Anyway congrats to mitch and i hope to hire the best people from total war center.

I also want to ask, do you think to make a thread or a poll or a contest or something like that, where every month the community will vote for a person to take into consideration to work with you as full or part time or even as freelancer or outsourcer? There are many tallented people around the forums from all games and engines from Rtw to Attila.
    Those modders are terrible. Okay, maybe just Darth. Darth Vader was terrible.
    The Earth is inhabited by billions of idiots.
    The search for intelligent life continues...

Congrats Mitch ! Can't really say it came as a surprise to me though as I've been saying this for years now

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee
    Mark my words, Mitch will one day become a CA employee

tungri_centurio's Avatar Senator

congrats Mitch. now onto the WWI total war.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. -Marcus Aurelius

Maetharin's Avatar Senator

Good for you Mitch, I just hope CA see how talented you really are and give you some artistic freedom!!!
    I wouldn´t even mind paying for DLCs made by you^^
    "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse!"

Marcus Porcius Cato Censorius

"I concur!"

​Me

Ritter-Floh's Avatar Artifex

congrats! You deserved it very well!
    Now i start dreaming the same dream.....

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

B e sure to add this to your résumé!

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?687857
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

MagicCuboid's Avatar Biarchus

Wow, congratulations, Mitch! Glad to see CA has an eye for talent
    "I've snapped and plotted all my life. There's no other way to be alive, king, and fifty all at once." - Henry II, The Lion in Winter

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTW View Post
    Hi all,

I’m delighted to announce that we have a new addition to the staff here at CA towers, with a name that some of you might immediately recognise. Joining us as a design intern on Jack Lusted’s New Content Team is Mitch Heastie, often known on the forums as “Mitch”, or “.Mitch.”

He comes to us with a long and rich heritage modding our games. You may know him from the mod “The Great War”, which brought tanks – yes, tanks – to Napoleon: Total War’s battlefields. He’s something of a wizard for thinking outside the box, too, as seen from work on his recent “Manpower” mod for Total War: ROME II, which impressed us so much we asked him to present it to us and the rest of the modder delegates at the recent annual Total War Mod Summit.

The guys here were fascinated by what he’d come up with and were keen to sit down and talk to him some more. Long story short, that resulted in Mitch joining us at the studio in a full time capacity.

We’ll be asking Mitch to document some of his experiences here at CA, so you’ll hear from him soon, and perhaps see him on the odd Twitch stream if we can persuade him. And, indeed, he’ll have a brand new shiny CA forum account by the time you read this, so he’ll no doubt pop in the thread himself to say hi.

Please all join us in welcoming Mitch to sunny Horsham!

Craig.
    CONGRATULATIONS TO MITCH FOR GETTING A NICE, NICE JOB! ! ! ! (You do still have those icecream days, right?)
    A happy day for us that such an awesome modder will be directly involved in the games!

(And a note: While I like manpower mods, I really, really like them, I believe they should be optional and not part of the core game. Just saying. )
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

A hearty congratulations to Mitch, although the enormous talent he has means it was bound to happen sooner or later.
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

Krystoforos's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiga View Post
    Always good news to see how CA recruits the best and brightest of the fans, as Lusted before and now Mitch attests.
    New moustache here new haircut there and you have dlc for 7EUR JUPI! New content team.... Creative Assembly isn't very creative. Maybe they should change the name for Hoary old chestnut and poor DLCs Assembly.
    Last edited by Krystoforos; May 03, 2015 at 11:35 AM. Reason: No need to get personal

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Good of him! Now, LISTEN TO HIM AND DO AS HE SAY!
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

DeathtoEgo's Avatar Civis

Congrats and all that, but the selfish side of me is wondering if this means we won't be getting any more awesome modding tools from him anymore?

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by DeathtoEgo View Post
    Congrats and all that, but the selfish side of me is wondering if this means we won't be getting any more awesome modding tools from him anymore?
    Maybe, but we'll be getting awesome games from him instead now.
    Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast