Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mitch joins CA

Default Re: Mitch joins CA

Congrats, Mitch! Hope you'll have the time of your life there... Thanks for everything: from helpful comments to programming & mods.
    Congrats, CA! Now you can really kick ass!
    Last edited by Viking1978; April 22, 2015 at 03:34 AM.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

and many congrats indeed, to both .Mitch. and CA
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by ♘Top Hat Zebra View Post
    Oh, don't you know, that is all part of the nefarious, anti-modding conspiracy.

If you hire all the modders, then who will mod? MUAHAHAHAHAHAA!

It's great for Mitch, though. Im hoping between Mitch and Lusted we might eventually get even more thorough modding support.
    I wonder, what will happen for Mitch's mod managers?

Great news, congrats, Mitch!
    I'm just thinking if they recruit daniu the creator of the PFM... well we are ed dear modders.

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrien Ier View Post
    Great news, congrats, Mitch!
    I'm just thinking if they recruit daniu the creator of the PFM... well we are ed dear modders.
    ehhh no? don't you think they hired Mitch on some of his best skills, to use the same skills to improve their tools?

Soo yeah if CA hired Daniu to improve the Assembly kit, and gave him people to help him improve it, hell yeah best thing ever!

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

once again the dark side strikes

congrats !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karnil Vark Khaitan View Post
    ehhh no? don't you think they hired Mitch on some of his best skills, to use the same skills to improve their tools?

Soo yeah if CA hired Daniu to improve the Assembly kit, and gave him people to help him improve it, hell yeah best thing ever!
    I know that, i think in the same way as you, it's all the good i hope for Daniu (well maybe he has a better job i don't know) and for us, but i said that because i'm a not a patient person and there is a gap between the release of Attila and the release of the Assembly kit, if there wasn't been the PFM there will never been so much early mods maybe none actually.

And when i'm thinking about it i always prefer when the modding scene is totally independent and out of control of a commercial company, just my thought.
    Last edited by Hadrien Ier; April 22, 2015 at 09:37 AM.

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrien Ier View Post
    I know that, i think in the same way as you, it's all the good i hope for Daniu (well maybe he has a better job i don't know) and for us, but i said that because i'm a not a patient person and there is a gap between the release of Attila and the release of the Assembly kit, if there wasn't been the PFM there will never been so much early mods maybe none actually.

And when i'm thinking about it i always prefer when the modding scene is totally independent and out of control of a commercial company, just my thought.
    Hmm I agree on that, but after the release of modding tools CA have been better at supporting the modding community, so it is barely independent any more.
    Soo I don't think we are that "ed" if Daniu chooses to pack up and leave, I do think that there will be support as long that there are interest for modding.

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

Congratulations to Mitch. I heard you were going to be the master of the dwarves in TW Warhammer, im just concerned they will be undecently dressed when youre the maker.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

So cool. Congrats.

Congratulations.

Dewy's Avatar Something Witty

Quote Originally Posted by Makrell View Post
    Congratulations to Mitch. I heard you were going to be the master of the dwarves in TW Warhammer, im just concerned they will be undecently dressed when youre the maker.
    Pretty sure not many people are going to get that reference.

Congratulations Mitch.
    Oh no the picture of my dog disappeared!

wangrin's Avatar Unguibus et Rostro
    Patrician Artifex

Congratulations Sir.

« Le courage, c’est de ne pas subir la loi du mensonge triomphant qui passe, et de ne pas faire écho de notre âme, de notre bouche et de nos mains aux applaudissements imbéciles et aux huées fanatiques.. » Jean JAURES

Katsumoto's Avatar Quae est infernum es
    Moderator Emeritus

Woah, nice one Mitch. Well done!
    "I pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."
    - John Adams, on the White House, in a letter to Abigail Adams (2 November 1800)

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

Now we've got a man on the inside

I love when CA mentions the tanks i made for TGW, makes me giddy

Irishmafia2020's Avatar Senator

It's good to see dedicated and creative modders offered jobs doing what they do best... Good hire CA!!

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Congrats! You're contribution to the community has been rewarded and is certainly well deserved.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Congrats Mitch

craziii's Avatar Protector Domesticus

congrats mitch!

please continue making the mod manager for future tw games please.
    fear is helluva drug
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

Have you had your daily dose of fear yet? craziii
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Congrats Mitch. Have fun.
    "The trouble with facts is that there are so many of them." - Samuel McChord Crothers

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast