Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lanjane's Mini-Workshop: Unit cards for Rome: Total War

Lt.-Col. Dan's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Lanjane's Mini-Workshop: Unit cards for Rome: Total War

Thank you very much, Lanjane! I can't believe how amazing they are!

Thank you again!

EDIT: Well, looking at them, I realized that I could have changed the hunters faces.
    Last edited by Lt.-Col. Dan; November 20, 2015 at 11:45 AM.

20ninescene's Avatar Artifex

Hi again, I just made a new phalangite skin and I need some unit cards for it, I've put the model and the texture in a zip file.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_b...ew?usp=sharing
    Thanks in advance

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

ThatOldSchoolEmoDude
    Ready. I've rerendered phalangites UI's using new textures.

Lt. - Col. Dan
    No problem, you can make other textures and send them to me.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance.
    - Biblical Proverb
    Nobody will try to figure it out if you are made of glass or of metal. They'll treat you the same way.
    When you show your strength, you'll find a company of those who want to steal it from you, but your weakness, you'll be all alone with it.

- Winter Voices

Lanjane's Barbarian Empires * Barbarian Empires: Hellenistic Legacy * Extended Cultures V * Rome - Total Realism 8 * Lanjane's Mini-Workshop * Rome: Total Music

thank you very much

Thank you for your offer, Lanjane, I think I'll leave them as they are. I'm working on some new units and I'd rather focus on them.
    Right now I have an archer from FATW The New Shadow, a Saxon swordman from Amleth Total War and a monstruous Chaos warrior from Warhammer Total War (all great mods I enjoied playing over the years...). I'll see what I come up with... Wright now I'm a little frustrated with that saxon guy...

P.S. A little off topic: I started this morning replaing The Crusades and I saw that germanic unit - it was the same (Saxon warrior), only I took it from FATW - DOM (and I can't find my words to give credits to its creators, it's that good...)
    Last edited by Lt.-Col. Dan; November 21, 2015 at 12:46 PM.

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

As a next small contribution to 'Lost' units project, I will soon upload UI's for indian (asian) war elephants.
    This model maybe isn't perfect, but still can be played well.
    You can easily notice the difference between indian and african elephants when you look at their small ears and proportions of the body and head.
    Model by CA.
    Last edited by Lanjane; October 08, 2019 at 08:00 AM.
    - Biblical Proverb
    Nobody will try to figure it out if you are made of glass or of metal. They'll treat you the same way.
    When you show your strength, you'll find a company of those who want to steal it from you, but your weakness, you'll be all alone with it.

- Winter Voices

Lanjane's Barbarian Empires * Barbarian Empires: Hellenistic Legacy * Extended Cultures V * Rome - Total Realism 8 * Lanjane's Mini-Workshop * Rome: Total Music

Hello, Lanjane!

Found a new unit in a chinese mod - it's bugged (the campaign) but the custom battles are pritty nice!
    Anyway, the unit I'm talking about is a "hammer warrior" (german) and it looks like he just came down from Walhalla! Yet it was not used in the game so it has no UI's. Another problem with it is that the hammer is disproportionate, it's to big and it looks kinda ugly.

EDIT: Actually, after reskinning the hammer, it looks better, but it's still to damn big!
    Last edited by Lt.-Col. Dan; November 28, 2015 at 08:58 AM.

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

Hi, Leutenant!

Anyway, post him here. Interesting case.
    - Biblical Proverb

- Winter Voices

Ok, there goes nothing

hammer.rar

anyway, thank you for replying, Lanjane! I felt a little ashamed to ask for your help again, you being such a nice fellow, so I tried to go a little psycho on you.
    Last edited by Lt.-Col. Dan; November 28, 2015 at 12:45 PM.

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

Unfortunatelly, this model is bugged, and cause an error when loading in 3dsMax. Even with latest patch for CAS script (0.86) by RedFox.
    - Biblical Proverb

- Winter Voices

Maybe that's why they didn't use it. Thank you anyway, Lanjane.

Bytheway, that is the unit:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0068.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	506.6 KB 
ID:	332863

Where is this Chinese Mod? The only one I knew of was Rise of Empire

Yeap, that's the one.

Hi, I need some unit cards for the agema of the Antigonid kingdom. They were the elite of the elite within the royal guard corps and were a very versatile unit that can fight as both mobile shock infantry (a sort of extremely heavy peltasts) and heavy but inflexible phalangites. These men were very brave, disciplined and fought to the last man at Pydna, so could you portray this by giving them a pose that is disciplined and at the same time heroic since they are one of the best -if not the best- infantry unit(s) in the game. I need UI cards for both versions. Would you like to do that for me? Thanks in advance.

I've packed the highest lod models of both versions + the textures into a zip file and I've uploaded it on my google drive, here's the link:

edit: I also noticed that the shield animation of a certain unit is bugged and it needs it spear inverted so I can use a different animation:
    Last edited by 20ninescene; January 31, 2016 at 10:40 AM.

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

Hi guys! I'm back!
    You will soon enjoy my new UI cards for units of Rome - Total Realism 8 beta 4.0 which will be released 29 April 2018.
    About 400+ units rendered in my style. It's the first time I joined such a big project and I must say it is a really hard work, but the results are worth it (I hope so). Check out RTR Project thread by Ahowl when it's done!
    - Biblical Proverb

- Winter Voices

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

Released!!!

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-DOWNLOAD-LINK

I'm proud to present you the project in which I was deeply involved for a last time period: Rome-Total Realism 8 (RTR Project 4.0).
    In fact almost 90% of unit icons/info cards were made by me, so you can all enjoy (or not enjoy, it depends...) my hard work playing this awesome mod.
    It took me at least hundred of hours to do all the UIs, and about 900+ .max renders with different poses and unit features.
    Especially notice the indian mercenaries, they were all done by me using some indian textiles and clothes photos from internet.
    Happy gaming!
    Last edited by Lanjane; April 29, 2018 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Optimized image
    - Biblical Proverb

- Winter Voices

crazyroman's Avatar Artifex

Congrats Lanjane and all other members !

Congratulations!! Great team!! Great job!!

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE

Hi and good day.
    I have a request, im in need of two unit cards one is an archer which I dont mind the pose I leave it up to you and the other is an axeman which pose example I included in his respective folder.

They won't need the grass/template as in vanilla rome total war, thanks in advance and keep up the excelent work!

Cheers.

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

~Asukav of Epirus~
    . here are your precious units. Enjoy!
    - Biblical Proverb

- Winter Voices

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast