Thread: Eras of Rome Main Discussion Thread

Emperor Caesar's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Eras of Rome Main Discussion Thread

In this thread feel free to discuss anything about the mod: what you would like to see in the mod, what you enjoy about the mod, what you don't like about it. Anything you like, as long as it follows the rules and pertains to the topics of the mods.

Linke's Avatar Hazarapatish

Default Re: Eras of Rome Main Discussion Thread

What "eras of Rome" have you planned? I would suggest one for early Rome, maybe one in the Makedonian Wars
    (wrath of Sparta). I can't think of how Caesar in Gaul would change.
    And then for Imperator Augustus, either the first triumvirate (merge with Surena mod or create new project together?)
    or crisis of the third century with the Gallic and Palmyrene empires (is being done for Attila though I think)

I realise only one other may be done but still I will hope for it. The first triumvirate is imo the best possible, and if
    succesful with collaborating with Surena team you've got Parthia and the"east" covered. The Wrath of Sparta mod
    doesn't have to be that large.

Emperor Caesar's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Eras of Rome Main Discussion Thread

Our next project called will be Pax Romana and it will take place during the reign of Septimius Severus and will be using the Imperator Augustus campaign. We were planning on doing more projects on the other maps for Rome II but with the release of Attila our 3rd project will porb be on that game.