Thread: Loyal TWGamer Needs Help

Civitate

Default Loyal TWGamer Needs Help

Hi guys,
    I've been playing this series since Shogun came out and have not encountered any problems until now. I download the game and everything works fine except for:
    I can't start the battles. The screen goes black and tells me the analog monitor can't play this video right after the battle loading screen. Everything else is fine.

I have a
    3.2 GHz Dell
    1gb RAM
    128 Ati Radeon Pro 9800 with 9.0c and shader
    my screen is a dell ultrasharp 17''

I've set the resolution to 1024x768. Should I change it????

Can anyone please help a frustrated player. Thanks.

Default Re: Loyal TWGamer Needs Help

Hm i have nearly the same system as you and the game runs acceptable.
    Direct x installed?
    Latest drivers for your graphic card?
    You ask for steak, I bring you fish. You say that you think steak is better than fish. I say that fish is much more popular than steak so obviously it's better. You say that no matter how good the fish is it can't be better at being steak than the actual steak we used to serve. I say that's just your perception and you're entitled to it but you should accept that fish is the future and that's good. You begin to say something but I stab you in the eye with a fork and run into the kitchen.

Civitate

Thanks a lot Wurfspiess. I needed the latest drivers for the Radeon card.
    A quick question though...
    Does your system run slow on huge unit setting?

Glad i could help you
    Yes i use largest unit settings and it runs fine
    You ask for steak, I bring you fish. You say that you think steak is better than fish. I say that fish is much more popular than steak so obviously it's better. You say that no matter how good the fish is it can't be better at being steak than the actual steak we used to serve. I say that's just your perception and you're entitled to it but you should accept that fish is the future and that's good. You begin to say something but I stab you in the eye with a fork and run into the kitchen.