Thread: dead?

Default dead?

too bad it seem dead,the western roster is awsome and the mercenary system top notch....the choice of various kind of troop depending on theyre social status is great.Shame its seem abandonned....shame

Default Re: dead?

It's not fully dead. Some work is still being done, from what I saw. I already offered my help to Hannibal, and he said he will contact me when he needs me. Learn to code and script and offer your help too.

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

As far as I know it is on halt untill Westeros Total War is released. Than I hope the mod will get back in truck as it is truly awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    It's not fully dead. Some work is still being done, from what I saw. I already offered my help to Hannibal, and he said he will contact me when he needs me. Learn to code and script and offer your help too.
    im a modder but i know positively nothing on coding

Tighes_Hood's Avatar Libertus

Christ I hope its not dead it was so good when I played it

Well, it's not C++ coding or something like that. It's just knowing how to use the scripting commands of the game to make stuff happen. I remember someone explaining to me the difference between coding and scripting, but I forget it.