Thread: Gondor barracks level 3?

Default Gondor barracks level 3?

Where are they ? Currently at turn 121 , only had 2 barrack events. Playing Vanilla Tatw 3.2.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: Gondor barracks level 3?

There are only two (actually only one, but two messages) so you're not missing out.
    At game start you can build barrack level 1-3, and after the Barrack Event, at ca tun 45, you can build barrack level 4-5.

Same goes for stables (after BE you can build level 3, that's the highest for all but Rohan) and missile buildings (after BE you can build level 33, that's the highest for all factions).
    It also unlocks troll cages-buildings.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

i cant build them at 121 only have spearmen and infantry and Mordor doesnt have trolls or uruks , weird

Indeed it is then; may be some file(s) been corrupted?
    If so then a reinstallation, possibly even re-download of TATW, is called for.

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

hmm when switching from DAC to Vanilla instead of reinstalling ive only switched folders , guess thats why , damn i went pretty far in this campaign.

Sounds you found the issue there yes!
    Also, to be sure, remove any folders found in Virtual Store, if you have Windows 7 or 8

idk i removed garrison script and everything magically appeared. In a saved game!!! Started Harad just to try and cant build Mumakils from the start. I am in pretty deep in Gondor campaign dont wanna abandon. What could be wrong with Mumakils? Umbar and Haramen both have that resource lol.

Playing Vanilla TATW 3.2? There are few bugfixes for vanilla version, one of them is Mumakil Building bug fix: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ntial-bugfixes
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

TY, will try it.

Whoa! I abandoned an orc campaign because I coudn´t get trolls, and of course the rest of the units are pretty pathetic with no cavalry and weaker archers...

I only have the vanilla 3.2, what do I need to do? Do I need to cancel the garrison script? I wouldn't want if not absolutely necessary cause it's said to balance the game.

Also, I have Windows 7. What's that Virtual Store? How can I know whether there are these files or not?

Build Troll Cages once the second Barrack Event has kicked in (around turn 40-50) to get trolls?

The garrison Script has nothing to do with it [and I never recommend anyone to remove the garrison script, it destroys the game balance and makes the game too easy].
    Virtual Store only matters if you reinstall(ed), see first spoilerbox and the 2nd and 3d spoiler box within that: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...h-pictures-!-)

Quote Originally Posted by Joseignacio View Post
    Whoa! I abandoned an orc campaign because I coudn´t get trolls, and of course the rest of the units are pretty pathetic with no cavalry and weaker archers...

I only have the vanilla 3.2, what do I need to do? Do I need to cancel the garrison script? I wouldn't want if not absolutely necessary cause it's said to balance the game.

Also, I have Windows 7. What's that Virtual Store? How can I know whether there are these files or not?
    In the beginning of each campaign there is a popup on turn 2 which explains that elite troops are not available for 10 years (turn 42). After this time, you may construct high level barracks and use elite troops including trolls.

Thanks, I saw and read that popup, and I thought I had waited enough to see the result of it (turn 4x) but it seems I didn't cause now I started a new one and I am able to build them.