Thread: A Forgotten Alcove

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Icon1 A Forgotten Alcove

Do you see it? Over there, behind the chair. No, not that one, the other one. No not that one either. Deary me are you blind man? Over there, look, where my finger is pointing. Yes, yes that's it. No! Wrong way! There, yes. Thank heavens. Simple instructions. Simple, so so simple.

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default The Forgotten Catalog

[FONT=book antiqua Creative Writing Pieces[/FONT]]

A Born King - Act One: Completed

Clockwork: Completed

The Pursuit of Divinity: Currently worked on

Stand By Thy Blood: Currently being worked on

After Action Reports
    The Populares of Rome
    Here
    Caesar had crossed the Rubicon. The conqueror of Gaul had thrown the dice and made a bid to crush his rival Pompey and the senate in a war which would change the Roman world forever.
    Note: I actually really really enjoyed playing and writing this one. When If I am able to get back to it I will most definitely do a series.
    Mod: XGM
    Campaign: Caesar's provincial campaign - altered

For the King...
    Here
    The English Civil War has blossomed from a political standoff to open war. King Charles and his supporters attempt to rally themselves and drive back the traitorous parliamentarians.
    Note: I did enjoy this one as well, being as it was my first real AAR. However the mod stopped working, so I had to give it up. Also, the way I represented each turn left me confused and/or disillusioned.
    Mod: For King or Country
    Campaign: Grand Campaign

The Kraken's Grip
    Here
    House Greyjoy has declared its independence, Balon claiming the Driftwood crown. The ironmen now wade in to the War of the Five Kings.
    Note: Ended due to my mod being updated.
    Mod: Westeros Realms Mod - now very obsolete version
    Campaign: Grand Campaign

Last edited by Iron Aquilifer; April 16, 2015 at 08:04 AM. Reason: The code was not playing along