DOWNLOAD at Filefront

You like a stats export of your Battles in Multiplayer with your friends like below?

"Darth Vader has Raised in 9 Battles, 29919 soldiers, encountered 27311 enemy soldiers, killed 23093 of them and survived 11035 of his own troops. He is considered to be a Risky Tactician who prefers to lead Skirmish Armies ready to Protect his Troops with Balance. He is rated as a Very Good Attacker and Poor Defender. His troops believe that he is an Unparalleled Cavalry Commander, an Indifferent Infantry Leader and a Very Good Skirmish Officer. The history so far has spoken of his strategy and reveals that he is an Extremelly Effective Winger, an Effective Flank & Rear Supporter around a Very Defensive and Fragile Center. Up to now happens to Outnumber the Enemy, probably because he Prefers to control cheap Horde Armies. His overall score as a General is 67,2% and his army strength according to his leadership, to the ability and the number of his troops has score 165,7%."

Then use my spreadsheet to put after battle stats there.
It will do the rest of the job.
It is in a state of 90% beta which means I am open for everybody who tests it to advise to me ideas to enhance it or correct it and even evolute it for MP battles for Medieval 2:Total War

Contact me in thomadisnick@hotmail.com

PS.
In fact I created this while issuing my MP battles for my mod.
The algorithms used are using plain logic and actuall realistically translate each player's battle effectiveness.
But I found it as a game itself so I think it would be good to share with you and maybe some who know excel can evolute it to a better extent.

-By now it has no tutorial how to enter values (although it is quite straighforward)
-it does not include prisoner value traits