Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Inactivity Thread

Default Inactivity Thread

INACTIVITY THREAD

Post here if you are gone for a while, vacation, work, etc. Exact return dates are best!

Narsils_Shards's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Inactivity Thread

Gone this weekend, not sure if important. Will be back by Monday. Gone next weekend as well back Sunday.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

You'll miss the pre-RP this weekend but we can safely assume Lord Stark played an important role in that so you won't be sidelined there. Should be fine.

I've posted most things now, but I still have problems with my WiFi so i'm not that active.

This should be expected but I'm going to post this again. I'll be pretty busy until Saturday evening in the US, say around 5:00 PM CDT (23:00 GMT). Between classes and my constant studying, do expect that my replies will be slowed down somewhat. I will do my best to get to them as quickly as possible.

Guys, worst news possible... the last couple days I had little internet connection due an awful issue with the wifi, caused by a strike by the technicians in charge of solving such problems. I won't be able to enter the forums as I used at least for a couple days, until they sign a peace treaty with the telephonic company... But I'll be back! Soon enough, hopefully Martells won't be much needed at game start. I'm soo sorry guys.

Edit: cursed autocorrector.
    Last edited by Oznerol; April 15, 2015 at 08:21 AM.

Left: artwork by the great Duncan Fegredo.

A link to my Deviantart's account.

Quote Originally Posted by Oznerol View Post
    Guys, worst news possible... the last couple days I had little interney connection due an awful issue with the wife, caused by a strike by the technicians in charge of solving such problems. I won't be able to enter the forums as I used at least for a couple days, until they sign a peace treaty with the telephonic company... But I'll be back! Soon enough, hopefully Martells won't be much needed at game start. I'm soo sorry guys.
    That is completely understandable Oz. We'll still be here when you come back.

jacb547's Avatar Primicerius

So I havent been able to do much since Im pretty busy this week but coming the weekend ill pick up the pace.
    "We all know whatmy brother would do. Robert would gallop up to the gates of Winterfell alone, break them with his warhammer, and ride through the rubble to slay Roose Bolton with his left hand and the Bastard with his right. I am not Robert. But we will march, and we will free Winterfell … or die in the attempt."

I'm leaving again tomorrow 24.5 hours from now, and gone until Sunday again.

Bonez's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Going to be going offline tonight at about 2200GMT and be back Sunday at about 2000GMT or shortly beforehand. May get some RPing done via mobile, but if so it will be relatively sparse or quick and not to normal fashion.

Pericles of Athens's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Wont be around next week.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Currently on holiday until sunday.

Pinkerton's Avatar Praeses

Em. GTA V has gotten hold of me ((

Pinkerton's Avatar Praeses

I'm dropping the Florents! Too much stress. I'll try to keep Bar Emmon active tho

Reopened.

You guys will never believe it! I'm leaving again today, Friday in 4 hours for school and won't be coming back home until Sunday.

You won't believe it, but the wifi problems still aren't fixed and the city still didn't allow the landlord to dig wholes in the ground for the Internet cables.
    I love living in a historic city [/sarcastic]

Every Friday afternoon/evening, I have "work" from roughly 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM CDT (21,00 - 2:00 GMT) so I'll be mostly unavailable depending on how busy it is at the hospital that night. I'll have my phone with me so I can reply to PMs/small posts and do some minor moderating, I won't be fully available during that time.

Bonez's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Work/competition this weekend so I may get some RP done during the day but I'll be mostly getting it at either end. Say around 1300GMT and 1900GMT. Small posts and PM's may be exceptions.

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

I'm gonna be gone the next few days, and may have to possibly leave the game- otherwise it just isn't fair to hold others back. It might be wise to start looking for other players to fill my spot, or to take some of my characters. To sum them up:
    Tarquin (Tywin, trying to keep together)
    Tregarion (High Lord biding his time to pull a Stannis. Mountain meets Littlefinger.)
    Tiwa (young queen, Sansa meets Cersei)
    Tyr (Jamie meets Joffrey, currently wandering around Iron Islands)

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast