Thread: Jihad.

Default Jihad.

Greetings!
    So i been enjoying the mod. I am playing custom campaign for Spain. It was good until jihads begun. The point is,that in this scenario Muslim nations overpowered enough without Jihad, but when Jihad is started it is limitless and infinite, because of the amount of money and Generals in this nations. The onlly reasonable way i found is just gift them required setlement, and take it back, but this would work if Jihad had decent cooldowns not 10 turns! Its not about harder gameplay it kills completely immersion for me, when 2, 3 full stacks of dirty muslims appereaning out of air in 1-2 turn. So my question is: is there any possible way to turn off option to call Jihad? I hate the alternative - returning to SS (its too damn laggy). Please help me.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Default Re: Jihad.

The settings are inside mods\MOD_NAME\data\descr_campaign_db.xml (if you have that in DarthMod....)

You can change "required_jihad_piety" to higher number, like 9, which would be impossible for most priests to reach in order to call a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    The settings are inside mods\MOD_NAME\data\descr_campaign_db.xml (if you have that in DarthMod....)

You can change "required_jihad_piety" to higher number, like 9, which would be impossible for most priests to reach in order to call a jihad.
    Thank you very much,bro!

Custom Campaign... as in the one set to be very hard? I think such an occurrence would be par of the course, no? Why not just play regular Darth Mod if you can't handle the jandal of the Harder Campaign?