Thread: Dragons in battle cause a ctd.

Basileos Predator's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Dragons in battle cause a ctd.

Just got in my first battle with dragons, but the game crashes when i get near the or turn the camera towards them.
    I know this is a problem caused by wrong settings but i can't fix it, so help would be apreciated.
    Also, it might happen with other monsters(chaos, etc), but didn't battle them so far, so the fix should be generic.

Default Re: Dragons in battle cause a ctd.

Kind of fixed the dragon thing, now they don't cause a crash, but the mod crashes in the middle of battles, without any reason .I get a message saying the game crashed, and I should see the log and go to twc and try to solve the problem. Verry weird and I can't get to enjoy this great mod(battle crashes ...) so somebody please help.

In the attatchment is my log file that a good willing person will use to aid me in making the crashes stop. All help is apreciated as i really want to enjoy thismagnificent mod.
    M2TW.system.log.rar
    Last edited by Basileos Predator; April 08, 2015 at 07:04 PM.

So weird, nobody, is this mod completely dead, can nobody provide some assistence? Please it is a very good mod and these ctd's are breaking the playability a lot.

Yeah mod's dead... I think the CTDs have to do with the fact that the mod uses incredibly highly detailed units. So it consumes memory far too quickly. I'm guessing... since the models do appear to be highly detailed (imo better detailed than CoW), but simply isn't stable in battles (even excluding dragons and giants).