Page 1 of 52 12345678910112651 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Newbloods II

Default [HS] Newbloods II

In the Game of Thrones everyone eventually dies. There is no middle ground and only fools believe there are winners. Please download the edited files found here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dv...b/newbloods.7z
    It will be moderated by Gaming Staff and only Newbloods may partake. A Newblood is somebody who has just recently joined us, having no experience in Hotseating. If you are new and wish to challenge yourself for the chance at the reward then feel free to sign up; but keep in mind that we'd like to avoid replacements so if you plan to vanish off the face of the planet or are unable to make the 24 hour turns, we'd appreciate if you'd refrain from requesting a position here. Rewards of Reputation and a Signature will be given to the victor.

~ Players ~
    Kingdom of the North - OPEN
    Kingdom of the Narrow Sea - Blue1924

~ Map Update ~

~ Admins ~
    SoulGamesInc - FrostySOTF - ChieftainKhuzaymah
    (PM us for any assistance. Do NOT assume we'll just stumble across your post)

~ Rules ~

1. PM the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub.
    2. NO ALLIANCES/NO BENDING. This is a free for all between all factions. Everyone is your enemy, don't forget it.
    3. NO ONE TURN PEACE. You can invade/enter anyone's land on Turn1 UNLESS they have not played their turn yet.
    4. THE VALE AND DORNE ARE OUT OF BOUNDS. Nobody may enter these regions during the entirety of the Hotseat.
    5. 3 strike rule when it comes to a player being late. If your late 3 times with no warning, word or reason then you'll be replaced.
    6. 3 forts per region/player and forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    7. NO DESTROYING BUILDINGS. Not allowed under any circumstances. Failure to follow this will not be tolerated.
    8. NO MOVING/USING CAPTIVES. Certain characters are captives and have been placed out of bounds in the Vale. These are out of your control.
    9. No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it. If in doubt, just ask us.
    10. No sailing from a blockaded port without defeating the blockading ships, it is illegal to burn down ports in order to get around this rule.
    11. Armies must not end a turn be hidden in ships inside of ports. This is because that army would be unreachable.
    12. No sallying forth in a siege if the outcome is a defeat. This counts towards all sieges including forts.
    13. Heroic victories are 100% banned and illegal. If you get a heroic victory repeatedly, contact an Admin and we may allow it.
    14. Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances.
    15. Settlements gifted should disband all units save one. No gifting regions in a war zone (bordering faction at war with, or under threat).
    16. Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'. Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this
    17. NO ASSASSINATIONS. Assassins are entirely illegal and cannot be used. If recruited, you may not use them.
    18. NO WATCHTOWERS. You may place them during your turn to get a better view, but you must reload after placing them.
    19. Princess must have over 30% odds of success in order to steal a general. Pictures must be posted as proof of these odds.

~ Special Events ~
    To keep the HS interesting GS will on occasion launch special events to spice up the HS. These will be largely effected by the current balance of power in Westeros and can range from Sansa and Joffrey getting married - Jaime Lannister escaping from his imprisonment - Maybe a Targaryen Invasion. Stark can ask the admin to execute Jaime and Lannister can ask to execute Sansa, assuming they remain imprisoned. Stannis can ask to send an assassin after Renly. In order to make this process easier on the Admins all players will start with a preset password that'll be PMed to the players upon HS start. Sharing this password with anyone will result in an instant removal from the HS.

~ It is suggested that all new players take the time to watch the video below ~

Default Re: [HS] Newbloods II

Please note that you cannot join Newbloods II if you are already playing in Newbloods I.

Luume's Avatar Domesticus

The admin game is strong in this one.

Hi i would like the Kingdom of the North

Hi there, could i play as the Kingdom of the Iron Islands please

what is narrow sea and what is the south

hi I absolutely new to this. can I play as the kingdom of the narrow sea

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

The narrow sea is the Stannis faction, Kingdom of the South is Renly/Tyrell

This poor little thing is getting rather dusty.

can we make deals with other factions and what happens if stannis dies I mean by do I get replaced

mchmmroncrck's Avatar Libertus

I would like to join as Kingdom of the Iron Throne if it's still available.

Quote Originally Posted by keldo52 View Post
    can we make deals with other factions and what happens if stannis dies I mean by do I get replaced
    Real the rules please, it dose state No Alliances, this is a free for all. If Stannis dies you'd support the claim of his daughter Shireen and whoever she happens to marry assuming Stannis had no son before he died.

Thanks Soul for starting this hotseat and the chance to play.

I have annotations on but still can't click those boxes . I have re-watched your original hotseat how-to vid from a year ago, and seen a bunch of your other hotseat series, so I hope I'm not too overmatched.

Using a mobile to watch it? Or you have them turned off? The annotations are working fine on my end.

Hey I would like to be the Kingdom of the South

All yours. We are full and shall begin the HS later tonight or tomorrow morning, depends how busy I am.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    Using a mobile to watch it? Or you have them turned off? The annotations are working fine on my end.
    Nope, PC. Turned off Adblock as well. Oh well, guess I'll learn the hard way.

All hail King Joffrey!!
    Last edited by mchmmroncrck; April 07, 2015 at 02:43 PM.

well looks like we will all be killin each other

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    Real the rules please, it dose state No Alliances, this is a free for all. If Stannis dies you'd support the claim of his daughter Shireen and whoever she happens to marry assuming Stannis had no son before he died.
    by deals imean can we talk to kill a mutail enemy and ok

Quote Originally Posted by keldo52 View Post
    by deals imean can we talk to kill a mutail enemy and ok
    That would be an Alliance. You are ALL enemies, you cannot make common cause or peace unless your defeated and forced to bend the knee.

Lets say this scenario happens:
    Lannister kicks Greyjoys ass and demands Greyjoy to be his vassal.
    Can he do that?

Page 1 of 52 12345678910112651 ... LastLast