Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1022

Thread: [HS] Newbloods II

Default Re: [HS] Newbloods II

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qd...Greyjoy_84.sav

Senor Liberater is up!
    Except hes a slaver not a Liberater in this HS

A Man's Avatar Senator

So basically this HS has become a frontal war between Stark and Stannis?

yes i talked Greyjoy into attacking Stannis since hes the strongest in this hotseat atm.So once Stannis is not the strongest anymore this will be a threeway fight

blue1924's Avatar Campidoctor

this HS truly isnt that fun anymore for me as literally liberator decides who wins, as whoever he attacks has to either throw half of their forces back to defend, or they will lose their lands, but if they do that, then the other will be able to gain an advantage. Plus, my best generals are all dying, my frigging cities are rebelling, I have very much enjoyed this, but at this point I am ready to be done(not saying I'm leaving, but just want to point this out)

EDIT: Stark and Greyjoy are in clear violation of the NO ALLIANCES/NO BENDING rule after a quick look at the save. Heads will need to roll...

TheGreenSenpai is hereby removed from all Newblood games due to repeated failure to obey the rules despite multiple warnings, both here and in Newbloods III he's failed to obey the clear rule of NO ALLIANCES/NO BENDING. There's a large difference between focusing on the bigger picture and working together against it. He's crossed that line one too many times. Greyjoy is turned AI due to his presence being nothing more than a nuisance, plus he was complicit in the rule braking although that's not the cause for removal, the faction simply serves no purpose.

NBII is on hold until a replacement Stark is found. Liberater is welcome to take said position if he's up for the 1v1 challenge and a shot at the title.
    - SoulGamesInc

Adanedhel's Avatar Campidoctor

yes i talked Greyjoy into attacking Stannis
    The moment I read that I was like: whaaaaat?! Nice to see things cleared up.

Ghjacobsen's Avatar Ducenarius

I could take over Stark I like 1v1's

eh I guess I can take Stark (this has been a quite interesting HS for me ), oh and here's Stannis save http://www.mediafire.com/download/67...Stannis_84.sav
    Last edited by Liberater; August 25, 2015 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberater View Post
    eh I guess I can take Stark (this has been a quite interesting HS for me ), oh and here's Stannis save http://www.mediafire.com/download/67...Stannis_84.sav
    Im confused so I am not going to play, I thought Greyjoy was going ai, and the liberator played the greyjoy turn?

I have no problem with whoever continues as stark, just want to make sure all is clear with soul before continuing

FrostySOTF's Avatar Ice in My Veins
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Liberator will play Stark and Grejyjoy will be AI, carry on

EDIT: Here - http://www.filedropper.com/nbiistannis84 - use that and then carry on. Greyjoy is turned AI + I'll add that Greyjoys lands are Out of Bounds, no free regions for Stark.
    Last edited by SoulGamesInc; August 26, 2015 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Stannis is Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Liberater View Post
    The Wolf Strikes Out!
    The Great Battle of Harrenhal

I will let the pics speak for themselves

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Edmure Died here

In total, I lost 1,176 men, Stark/Baratheon lost 10,565 men

Stannis also lifted the siege of Old Oak

Lots of Forts and Castles under siege

I am going to suggest now that we call this now, I know soul had mentioned it before that whoever wins the big battle at Harrenhal has the HS. I have no problem continuing, but if everyone agrees the result is a forgone conclusion then we should end it here.

Stag: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8o...II_Stag_87.sav

eh it's gone on long enough and not really surprised about being defeated, your just better blue and I thought I might win with this plan which I knew didn't have a huge chance of success, although I hadn't planned on that sort of counter attack, so I'm totally fine with 2nd place to be honest it was much better than I originally expected and me and blue are still buds and even though we joined HotSeating at the same time he's better than me and I'm man enough to admit it, I guess I just need to get better and prove his new signature wrong one day, and Soul I have a question; is this the longest HS you've admined (or whatever) and if not which was? so I'm willing to admit defeat and bend the knee to the true King Stannis I Baratheon and most importantly it sure was fun (also let's end on this epic note ) (also hopin for some rep )

Adanedhel's Avatar Campidoctor

That was way too easy . But still, props to Blue who definitely deserves the win considering his starting position in this hotseat when he took over Stannis. Welcome to the exclusive and exquisite winner's lounge with me and Generalissimo! Looking forward to our encounter in the Newblood All Star