Thread: ALternate download

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Default ALternate download

As I found none of the liniks inthe orgional working I brute forcsn itit! )led it! -sounds impressive though doesn't it! )

SOinuld be full of viris ese, d or scaned it yet so could be full of viris ese,

http://www.gamershell.com/download_5....html?14:22:39

BTW computer runing slow due to tooo many down loads , not a viris! Lol. so don't worry about this aweful script, will rewrite once confirmed not a viris .
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: ALternate download

There is a perfectly good mediafire link mentioned numerous times in the last few pages of the 1.5 release thread but ta anyway. Havig more mirrors doesn't hurt.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7m...ountry_1_5.exe

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Default Re: ALternate download

Ah, er mediafire doesn't load for me for somereason, I thought it was everyone looks like just me. Lol
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!