Thread: Mediaval II tornament

Icon3 Mediaval II tornament

Has you all may notice they are still many mediaval II players, even whit the new total war titles.
    I and many others dont have money/oportunatis to buy the new titles.
    I fell achamed from my bad english and for requesting if any of you that are reading this post coud please organise a mediaval II tornament beacuse I don´t have a way to do it and as benn a long time since us mediaval II players had one

A sincere and badly writenn request
    Hello_is_captcha

Silverheart's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Mediaval II tornament

With "tournament", are you referring to a large-scale bout of online player-vs-player battles, or are you simply asking for people to play online battles with?
    ´Cause if simply partaking in online battles is what you´re interested in, I´m sure there are a ton of people you can join up and play with - PixelatedApollo (who has a very nice Youtube channel with Medieval II videos, by the way) comes to mind, among others. You could just look them up, and send them a request to team up
    Heart of silver, Mind of gold
    Fist of iron and Tongue to scold

Proud to be a Viking!

Default Re: Mediaval II tornament

I'd be afraid to play against me in a battle I've won so many battles which should have surely been lost .. Killed thousands with only meer hundreds . I have achievedany great victories that even I have said how the hell did I just do that , not to tout my own horn , but honk honk . !