Thread: The Campaign Keeps restarting on me

Ravioli's Avatar Laetus

Default The Campaign Keeps restarting on me

I cant continue my campaign, after a turn or two, the console screen pops up for no reason and says "Welcome to Medievalshell" then reloads the campaign to the beginning of turn 1 again.And then i restart the campaign from the beginning of turn 1 again except this time the sound is muted so i have to go to sound options and unmute it.
    Last edited by Ravioli; November 14, 2006 at 08:28 PM.

Ravioli's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: The Campaign Keeps restarting on me

After playing around a bit, i found out it only does this when i scroll with the keyboard, either by using the arrows keys or the numpad key to move around.

Ravioli's Avatar Laetus

well, i found out what the problem is by looking thru the forums and google.Seems like ppl who have MS wireless keyboards are experiencing this same problem.I guess ill download the newest keyboard drivers or throw away my wireless keyboard and get a new cable one.

Internazionale's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Ravioli View Post
    well, i found out what the problem is by looking thru the forums and google.Seems like ppl who have MS wireless keyboards are experiencing this same problem.I guess ill download the newest keyboard drivers or throw away my wireless keyboard and get a new cable one.
    Yeah, its better to have a wired keyboard than a wireless that uses a LOT of money on those ****ing batteries, i got a wireless optic mouse, and i have to change batteries every 3-5 days(depending on how much i play)

Thx a lot for the info! I guess i would never have found it out myself.

Any change that there will be an update which fixes the problem?