Thread: Fps problem

Outcast's Avatar Civis

Default Fps problem

I recently installed rome on my Notebook and I'm having severe fps drops in battle on iv . At best its sometimes 30 and at times game almost freezes. Tried lowering everything but with no luck, lowering graphics only improves it a bit.

Any tips on this? I thought unit textures were too much for a notebook but other mods with high settings run without problems so I'm kinda lost

Default Re: Fps problem

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    I recently installed rome on my Notebook and I'm having severe fps drops in battle on iv . At best its sometimes 30 and at times game almost freezes. Tried lowering everything but with no luck, lowering graphics only improves it a bit.

Any tips on this? I thought unit textures were too much for a notebook but other mods with high settings run without problems so I'm kinda lost
    With the RS new in game battle Vegetation, the game will need quite the resources to play out normally on high settings. My suggestion would be is to try and play the mod without the RS Vegetation if... if you do have it installed and continue to adjusting graphics settings

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Outcast's Avatar Civis

I'm pretty sure vegetation isnt vanilla, so it must be RS. Any way I can replace it?

-From the download section
    This is the entire mod so you will have to delete the current VGR folder and reinstall this one

Non RS Vegatation Beta
    7-Zip Download:
    Extract to your desk top
    Click on the extracted rio folder
    Copy or paste it in your RTW folder
    Load up the game by double clicking the executable file inside your rio folder
    https://www.mediafire.com/?x597hblrzzxzuww
    Last edited by Riothamus; March 31, 2015 at 01:04 PM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Outcast's Avatar Civis

Well there goes all my modifications. But at least im gonna be able to play battles at least. Thanks!