Thread: Thank You AUM

Default Thank You AUM

I recently installed both Darthmod and AUM Mod for extra British Units, I cant believe how much both of these Mods have enhanced the playing experience, so I just wanted to say thanks to AUM and Darthmod for making a great game awesome. Empire Total War is the perfect marriage between amazing Strategy and mind blowing battle sequences. I cant remember the last computer game I actually enjoyed playing more than this.

You Modding guys do a fabulous job.

Dan

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Default Re: Thank You AUM

Yep one of the first mods I used and immediately a must have. Great mod and great person behind the mod.

AlyssaFaden's Avatar Civis

Dan - I considered AUM, but I found that Darthmod adds so many extra units, that it's often hard to select the unit to recruit, due to there being 30+ cards all crammed into a small area; I didn't want to add more to that. How are you finding it with _even more units_ on top of it?

ariete's Avatar Foederatus

i'm newbi, and i'm playing vanilla with AUM, just to have the best vanilla i can play (as far i understood and try in this lovely weekend )
    i have just a couple of questions, and i thinked to use this thread, so to don't open news.
    1. i'm playing swedish campaign : there's at start, a village ungrow, i mean, without buildings and without the chance to build something, like some villages in the remote north america. could they will be improved in working cities (i mean with its own building) and if yes how (because population emigrate in new city!)?