Thread: Riiight, whit am aye doin wrang? (Where has one stumbled?)

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Default Riiight, whit am aye doin wrang? (Where has one stumbled?)

Given that one's full time job is being on the sick, I found, orgasmed over, and downloaded this mod for my rubbish windows 8 toshubia satilite

When I extract it with the 32 or 64 bit verions of the latest winrar however, I just end up with a folder full of info on my desktop, with no visible launcher, what have I done wrong?!

Thanx!
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Gen.jamesWolfe's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Riiight, whit am aye doin wrang? (Where has one stumbled?)

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire -WONDERBOLT! View Post
    Given that one's full time job is being on the sick, I found, orgasmed over, and downloaded this mod for my rubbish windows 8 toshubia satilite

When I extract it with the 32 or 64 bit verions of the latest winrar however, I just end up with a folder full of info on my desktop, with no visible launcher, what have I done wrong?!

Thanx!
    You'll have to create a shortcut in all likelyhood. make sure your files are installed in the Rome-total war folder (the one where your Rome: total war executable is). then create a shortcut, and add this to the end of the target line:

-mod:napoleonic

make sure there is a space between the main target and the addon.
    I haz a culler!! (really, who gives a darn? its totally meaningless, and it doesn't really accurately reflect who I am)

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Default Re: Riiight, whit am aye doin wrang? (Where has one stumbled?)

Ah, thank you dear boy!
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!