Thread: Politics Overhaul - Domination now gets rewarded!

Default Politics Overhaul - Domination now gets rewarded!

Hi friends,

here is a mod I would love to share with you, cause I haven't seen anything like this already.
    Are u tired of keep the political balance between your family and the other ones in your faction for not having trouble with public order, loyality and so on?
    Then this one is a simple mod you will love!

DESCRIPTION:

The more might your family has, the more the rewards you will have. The less you got, the more trouble you will get. Easy to use, easy to understand.

Down there u see 2 screenshots from politics, one time its for the ulimate political power, the other one is for the lowest political power.
    Sry that they are in german, but germany is where I come from, so my game is in german.

I have made this mod balanced, so it's not a cheat, more an overhaul.
    If u are not satisfied with the choices I made, feel free to change the stats of this mod like u wanna have it.

Changes politics for nomadic factions in the same way.

COMPABILITY:

Generally compatible with every mod which doesn't alter political system.
    I use this mod together with Radious Mod, but in this case you have to load it in the mod manager after Radious Mod (above it in the mod list.)

DOWNLOAD

Default Re: Politics Overhaul - Domination now gets rewarded!

I have found one issue with this mod, it messes up someway the stances of the armies and the edicts in regions, this seems to be because of a conflict with radious mod, i dont know, ill keep trying. Good Mod though

Quote Originally Posted by TheNaughty View Post
    I have found one issue with this mod, it messes up someway the stances of the armies and the edicts in regions, this seems to be because of a conflict with radious mod, i dont know, ill keep trying. Good Mod though
    Mmh... have tried that and I don't have this error, it's fine for me... at best set this mod to the top of the mod managers list. Everything which alters "effect_bundles_to_effect_junction_tables" conflicts with that mod. If u load it at the top all errors get over-written.

yeah found the error... my bad, sorry.

Hey nice mod! Could you change the download link though? I can't seem to have any luck with this site it keeps telling me "Free download is temporary unavailable" thanks in advance

Nice mod, thanks.

But i noticed that your mod removes the faction traits bonuses description.

Could you fix this please?

2nd worst upload site ever, 1st is mediafire for supporting 'net neutrality', here though I can't download the mod because it keeps redirecting me to a page to buy an account.

First I had to wait 30 seconds for the download to even think about starting, tried it 6 times now only to get this message:

The free download is currently not available - Please try again later! Premium account users are not affected by this temporary limitation.

WTF is that nonsense?
    Last edited by WRL; March 29, 2015 at 12:52 PM.

Efix's Avatar Tiro

Hey nice mod but it seems to disable the factions bonus & edicts bonus in my game; Mod manager don't find any conflicts with other mods.

Yeah that's what i said

2nd worst upload site ever, 1st is mediafire for supporting 'net neutrality'
    why would it be a bad thing to support net neutrality ?

This mod removes all traits + bonuses from food, if you'd fix that i'd definitely use this mod

Howdy,

sry for my late response, I had no time for playing / modding the last few weeks.
    Didn't notice the issues the you guys found.

I will test it today after work and if this is a problem of the mod I will post a new version of it.
    Normally this should not happen, the mod does not affect faction traits. Maybe it does conflict in any way with other mods u use.

So whats the prob exactly? One guys means it only disabled the description of faction traits and another guy means it disabled the bonuses at all??

Btw: For all of you which have problems with mediafire, another upload on my google drive will follow.

Best regards,
    Kurk

Okay... I've tested if the mod affects my game or does conflict with other mods I personally use and I can't find any incompabilities.
    I still can see the faction traits description and the faction traits are still active for me, nevertheless I have 40 further mods in my mod manager which are all active.
    Also I asked a friend of mine to test it with his game setting, he has no issues either. The mod has to be fine, it has to be another mod in your mod list which conflicts in any way with this one.
    You can test it easily by yourself by deactivating all mods except of this one, there should be no further issues then.

I encountered the same problem with other mods, which some of you report here for this one. There been no conflicts shown in my mod manager and some mods disabled the description of my faction traits or the forced march.
    Don't know why this is happening or what aspects of other mods trigger this .

For the guys which don't like uploaded.to here is the link to my google drive, you can download from there: Google Drive Mod Download
    Right now, I can't edit my first post, cause I am new to twcenter and I have to do at least 25 posts to be allowed to edit my posts.

Sry link above was broke, so here is the link again (at least on this way I get my 25 posts faster^^):
    Google Drive Mod Download

The problem with the first version you uploaded was that you overwrite the whole table (same name as vanilla) instead of updating it.

Now it's fixed with the new version.

lol... awesome! This should be exactly the same version as before, just another way to download it.
    It's a kind of magic!

But nice to hear that u got it running

Nice, thanks for this. This makes much more sense for politics. CA's obsession with forcing the player to play goofy balancing acts really screws up some of their mechanics.

Edit: I tried to download it, but the website doesn't work. It just put me on a page with spyware and wouldn't let me close it.
    Last edited by Riekopo; May 13, 2015 at 04:43 PM.

First sry again for my late response / bad support. Some guys told me the same like you. I swear I do no scam... added it after media fire complainments to my google drive.
    I am not used to make my mods public, I often forget to look after requests / my threads.
    Next time PM me if u feel like getting no response.

But if u still interested, here added as to the TWCENTER site itself:
    Attachment 327044

Have fun!

Best regards,
    Kurk
    Quote Originally Posted by Riekopo View Post
    Nice, thanks for this. This makes much more sense for politics. CA's obsession with forcing the player to play goofy balancing acts really screws up some of their mechanics.

Edit: I tried to download it, but the website doesn't work. It just put me on a page with spyware and wouldn't let me close it.

can this be used with the lastest dlc