Thread: Team and credits

Default Team and credits

TEAM :
    Falcom4ever and DOMOD team represented by Againster
    Treaper - Description texts for factions
    IGDood - Diplomat between FTW and DOMOD teams

CREDITS:
    Gigantus - Thanks a lot to him for his Bare Geomod that was the base of the mod and his moding tools. Also thanks for how much he helped me when I faced problems in the conception of the mod.
    Shizoku no Senso team - Thanks a lot to them for the japanese stuff. They did an amazing work and I hope they can release their mod very soon ! Thanks again !
    Ran no Jidai team - Thanks a lot for some model strat for Japan and base for asian campaign cities/castle
    Isandlwana - Thanks for the units from the Isandlwana - The Thin Red Line mod. They are used on the Zimbabwean faction
    Dominatio Mundi team - Thanks for my mates from Dominatio Mundi and in particullary Master Zuma that send the the Malian units
    Charge - Thanks for MapMod: Trees, Textures, Sea v1.7
    davide.cool - Thanks for better grass, water and aztecs cities textures
    Agart - Thanks for new cities and castles for europeans and middle east
    XAI 4.01 - Thanks for a wonderful AI
    Broken Crescent - Thanks to AlphaDelta and Strelac for Indian units
    All Under Heaven - Thanks for asian model strat, asian units and settlements
    TWCenter - Thanks to everybody in this forum that was ready to help to fix bugs, answer to questions and share experiance
    Treaper - Fixed French building issues and beta testes
    1648 - Thanks to Incracta team for western units (portugal, spain, france, england, sweden, denmark, hre, papal states)
    WFaS2 - Thanks to With Fire and Sword 2 team for eastern units (turks, poland-lithuania, hungary, russia, persia, mughals)
    Nessj999 - Thanks for the tupi, caribe units and some kongo units
    Last edited by falcom4ever; April 10, 2015 at 06:04 PM.