Thread: [PROBLEM] Instalation can't detect RomeTW

Default [PROBLEM] Instalation can't detect RomeTW

Hi, I recently discovered this mod on youtube and I really liked it, search for it brought me here, and I read the instructions and read-me file before I installed the mod, however when installing I got two errors, first one was that I don't have a valid version of RomeTW (i pressed Ignore and continued the instalation), after that I got next error "Patch of pack.dat failed" (I selected OK to contiune anyway). After instalation finished I launched RomeTW BI (with all command lines that were required in read-me file) and I found that Rome was sort of broken, I couldn't launch Imperial campagin because the button simply didn't work, but there was Provincial campagin that let me start the game, however except having Rebels and other nonplayable factions in list, nothing has changed (nor in the game).

My RomeTW is 1.5 version on Steam, Rome BI is 1.61, and I have Alexander aswell though I didn't install it, and didn't try setting up mod to work with it.

Settings I chose before I installed.

1. Mod runs through BI
    2. Mod runs through Steam
    3. Mod uses bridges on the map
    4. Units have same speed as in vanilla
    5. City textures are improved

I uninstaled the mod after that and tried reinstaling, same, I even changed the mod destination folder to Steam/steamapps/common (Before that I instaled into RomeTW Gold folder), but nothing helped. If anyone can point out where I made a mistake I'd be very grateful, can't wait to play this mod. It rocks!

Default Re: [PROBLEM] Instalation can't detect RomeTW

@Double post

I forgot to mention that RomeTW was without any mods and modifications. I can't remember but I think I might changed imperial campagin playable factions list , when I first installed the game because I was bored to unlock all faction through Roman campagin.