Page 1 of 70 12345678910112651 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Hungary against the Nations - Retrofit 2.0 version - (17 players FFA ~ 2 Open Spot: Moors, Spain)

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Default [HS] Hungary against the Nations - Retrofit 2.0 version - (17 players FFA ~ 2 Open Spot: Moors, Spain)

Greetings everyone, this HS originally started as a hotseat between a hungarian team versus an english team and this would be hosted here on TWC. However some things changed, like some of the members from the english team left and few people left from us too. Beacuse of this and there are still some players who want to play, some things changed. The change is that this HS will be no longer a team vs team, instead it will be a normal vanilla M2TW HS and possibly with all the 17 faction played as human. Any experienced HS players can join this HS, if he would like to as there are many free spots. It still hasn't started, so everyone have time to think about it. All of the faction is still free, as we haven't decided yet to use first claim, first serve or should we random the factions between the players.

The factions:
    - England: Ramble12

- France:
    Destroyed Faction
    - Holy Roman Empire: Misafeco
    - Spain: Open Faction
    - Venice: Adam15HUN
    - Sicily:
    Destroyed Faction
    - Milan:
    Destroyed Faction
    - Scotland: Open

- Byzantium: yzj991
    - Russia: Subbed by admin till death
    - Moors: Open Faction
    - Turks: saleska2
    - Egypt:
    Destroyed Faction
    - Denmark: Destroyed Faction
    - Portugal: Destroyed Faction
    - Poland:
    Destroyed Faction
    - Hungary:
    Zender9

- Admin: Dragon.
    - co-admin:

Players so far joined:

The rules:
    1. - You have 48hr to do your save and ask for +12hr for extension, if needs be. After you finished you must notify the next player in VM or PM about his turn.
    2. - Battles can be either auto-resolved or played out manually. Battlescreens must be posted with showing the starting part and the battle results. Showing your army or the odds are not required, but you can do it also, if you feel like.
    3. - Reloading is allowed as there is no way to regulate this.
    4. - Jihad/Crusade is not allowed in the hotseat.
    5. -
    All Bugs/exploits are banned unless explicitly allowed.
    No trampling of agents but you can kill them with assassins.
    Ships in ports are safe, but if the port is under blockade, the blockade must be lifted before you can move out, if you can't sink the blockading ships then your ships are stucked.
    No surrounding an army to give them no chance of escape.
    6. - Spies need 15% to enter settlements and forts. You must post pictures, that you met the needed chance.
    Spies cant spread plague.
    - No limit on number on assassins you can have.
    Assassins can do everything as long as they have 30% for success, however faction leader and faction heir cannot be killed by assassins, but any other family member can be killed, if the chance is higher than 60%.
    8. - Princesses can steal through marriage other factions family members/generals only if they have 30% of chances.
    9. - Merchants can seize other merchants only if they have 30% of chances. No exploiting merchants in the form of merchant stack - (Putting several
    merchants in an army or fort/military-unit securing a resource).
    10. - Sallying from a settlement under siege is not allowed if it results in the settlement falling to the besieging force immediately thereafter.
    11. - When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disbanded.
    12. - Rules may be expanded/changed per discussion in the thread.
    13. - If something is not covered in the rule, the admin will decide the matter and his decision is final!
    Last edited by General Dragon.; January 08, 2017 at 03:57 AM.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Default Re: [HS] Hungary against the Nations - vanilla M2TW

I join.

As well as I do.

Tiro
    in a plane flying lightspeed from hotseat world to hotseat world
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon. View Post

Greetings everyone, this HS originally started as a hotseat between a hungarian team versus an english team and this would be hosted here on TWC. However some things changed, like some of the members from the english team left and few people left from us too. Beacuse of this and there are still some players who want to play, some things changeg. The change is that this HS will be no longer a team vs team, instead it will be a normal vanilla M2TW HS and possibly with all the 17 faction played as human. Any experienced HS players can join this HS, if he would like to as there is many free spots. It is still hasn't started, so everyone have time to think about it. All of the faction is still free, as we haven't decided yet to use first claim, first serve or should we random the factions between the players.

The factions:
    - England:
    - France:
    - Holy Roman Empire:
    - Spain:
    - Venice:
    - Sicily:
    - Milan:
    - Scotland:
    - Byzantium:
    - Russia:
    - Moors:
    - Turks:
    - Egypt:
    - Denmark:
    - Portugal:
    - Poland:
    - Hungary:

- Admins: Open

The rules:
    1. - You have 48hr to do your save and ask for +12hr for extension, if needs be. After you finished you must notify the next player in VM or PM about his turn.
    2. - Battles can be either auto-resolved or played out manually.
    3. - Reloading is allowed as there is no way to regulate this.
    4. - Jihad/Crusade is not allowed in the hotseat.
    5. -
    All Bugs/exploits are banned unless explicitly allowed.
    6. - Spies and Assasins are not restricted - Not fixed yet!
    7. - Sallying from a settlement under siege is not allowed if it results in the settlement falling to the besieging force immediately thereafter.
    8. - When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disbanded.
    9. - If a player left a faction, that faction receives protection for three turns. In this three turn no enemy armies/agents can be on the factions territory and even, if a new player takes the free faction, it can't be attacked until the faction makes his turn first. If the free faction get a new player on him, he can't attack factions, which were held back, by the protection until. If there is no new player for three turn, the protection will end, that faction is attackable.
    10. - Rules may be expanded/changed per discussion in the thread.

Hurray , thanks for making the forums !

Of course I'll join two
    Last edited by english RAF commander; July 04, 2015 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Privacy&grammar

Strange rules, still - I shall join.

Egypt, Russia or England in that order if choosing - Tho I am ok with random.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Szatya's Avatar Laetus

Hi everyone! I'll join too.

I think we need 17 people first, then we can discuss the rules and the factions.

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Strange rules, still - I shall join.

Egypt, Russia or England in that order if choosing - Tho I am ok with random.

Yes they are strange rules, as they are not the conventional ones like in most HS. You could say this is a little bit close to the Ironman Challenge HS, which failed to start. Still there will discussion about the agents or about do we need an odd to stick, which battles can be and cannot be played out manually and so on.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Hey!
    I join too.

Sign me up as well

misafeco's Avatar Biarchus

Hi everyone! You can count me in.

SweLallish's Avatar Libertus

Count me in sir. I'm in!

FrostySOTF's Avatar Ice in My Veins
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

I'm in (Admin or Player, fine with either)

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

never played a hotseat with vanilla Med 2. Count me in.

Quite a few new faces. Welcome to TWC. Sign up just for this hotseat? If you are looking for more Hotseat action feel free to follow the link in my sig to join the italian wars hotseat, it will launch in a day or two, still a couple spots open
    Last edited by Macrath; March 22, 2015 at 11:24 AM.

I join

Gaming Emeritus

Most of the new faces are from the hungarian and the english teams, which originally would have been a team vs team composition, however due to some changes the number of players reduced down. These are whom still want to play a HS togethet and because we are short on players this become an open HS.

Veii's Avatar Foederatus

Count me in lads.

Tiro
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Macrath View Post
    never played a hotseat with vanilla Med 2. Count me in.

Quite a few new faces. Welcome to TWC. Sign up just for this hotseat? If you are looking for more Hotseat action feel free to follow the link in my sig to join the italian wars hotseat, it will launch in a day or two, still a couple spots open
    How will the Italian work will it only use 4 players
    Or is it going to be added Italian factions?

Tiro
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Oh, and I have something to ask
    Could I ( after the game of course) have screenshots of everyone's map info so I can do a video of how the game developed?

Tiro
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

And about the notifying part I have a question?

How do we know who is next in line so we can PM him

Gaming Emeritus

The Italian Wars have 11 faction in it, if I remember correctly. It starts in a very different timeline, than the vanilla M2TW.

About the map info, if everyone agrees with it, we can do this and you can work with the admin on it.

If no one has problem with it the turn order will be the same as in the vanilla or in my opening post, so england is the first, then France, HRE and so on.

Page 1 of 70 12345678910112651 ... LastLast