Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Hungary against the Nations - Retrofit 2.0 version - (17 players FFA ~ 2 Open Spot: Moors, Spain)

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: [HS] Hungary against the Nations - Retrofit 2.0 version - (17 players FFA ~ HS is Full)

Whaaaaaaat... battles can be autoresolved or played manually... I had no idea... I will probably regret this someday... It will be interesting however

That's what happens when you join a HS without even checking the rules, there must be more gems to find out, I don't even want to see the other rules right now, maybe tomorrow after my exam...
    Last edited by Vipman; June 09, 2015 at 04:01 PM.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [HS] Hungary against the Nations - Retrofit 2.0 version - (17 players FFA ~ HS is Full)

I feel I have a big advantage with this rule...... (Kazaks, anyone)
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

My problem with it is the time for playing battles, once I get back at uni after summer I may have very little time again. Also playing TW battles isn't quite my thing.

Lol, I read the rules first thing. One rule was kind of uh what? But it shouldn't hurt anything, unless a certain scenario happens.

misafeco's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    My problem with it is the time for playing battles, once I get back at uni after summer I may have very little time again. Also playing TW battles isn't quite my thing.
    That's why you have 48 hours (+12 if needed).

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

well good game...
    i had no idea that Battles could be played and now i have no chance to survive

Tiro
    in a plane flying lightspeed from hotseat world to hotseat world
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Expand via Ajaccio and you will have a chance,trust me you have more chance than Rome in the AC hs, NEVER give up EVER

Or just give up. Take all family member a ship, and attack my fleet with them.
    It's easier both of us.
    Last edited by Adam15HUN; June 10, 2015 at 08:44 AM.

That's faction suicide which should be illegal.

Veii's Avatar Foederatus

yhea i wont do a faction suicide but i lost one of my 2 cities...
    and i realy think i will lose the second one NeXT turn,.

Veii's Avatar Foederatus

well good game...
    i had no idea that Battles could be played and now i have no chance to survive
    I don't get it.You're likely to get a favorable result as well with auto-resolve after a while.

if i play a Battle myself i will get a more favoreble result.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainnorway View Post
    if i play a Battle myself i will get a more favoreble result.
    this is true.

Also, I agree with other above, suicides shouldn't be allowed.

no one is going to do a suicide...

Gonna be a mil views soon, not bad for an unknown user. Start at 2:22 if you want a summation of me turn
    The size of the Empire has been doubled, enemies have been made...

Don't I need to screen or mention anything? Like taking a fatmid castle after wiping out the defender as they come to the aid of some that were hiding in the desert equivalent of a forest? Or using spies or sinking a small army...

Pretty sure I mentioned that I think it a wee bit silly to have no restrictions on spies at all
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Tiro
    in a plane flying lightspeed from hotseat world to hotseat world
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

It's turn 3 you start with 5 settlements and double it

Your one scary pony

Blog Entries

I think all ponies are scary................. Will do my turn later, as I am not by a computer right now
    and Peaman

Blog Entries

and Peaman

Szatya's Avatar Laetus