Thread: [Help please] How to make units "leviable" for overlords

Icon5 [Help please] How to make units "leviable" for overlords

So I posted in the general Attila mod section a couple of days ago but nobody answered.
    Since then I have found out how to give the Sassanid trait to have more levies availible to other factions and also how to adjust the number (vanilla is 3).

What I achieved so far is to make you able to recruit e.g. 20 Germanic levies insted of 1 from puppets per turn. What I want to achieve however is to be able to levy better units, like Germanic Spear Masters or Scaled Clubmen.
    However since I don't really know anything about modding I have mostly been experimenting so far, looking for something in the db-tables that distinguishes units you can levy from those you can't.

First I thought it would have something to do with the "unit_caste" entry in the "unit_set_to_unit_junctions_tables" and changed it but to no effect.
    Then I considered it might be column "unknown39" in the "main_units_tables" but that didn't work either.

So please, if someone reads this who has an idea with even with only a slight chance of working I would be very grateful if you'd comment.

Default Re: [Help please] How to make units "leviable" for overlords

4 years have passed. Did you it figure it out eventually? Cause there's still no mod that changes this.

Sadly no, still got no clue about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arni the Terminator View Post
    So I posted in the general Attila mod section a couple of days ago but nobody answered.
    Since then I have found out how to give the Sassanid trait to have more levies availible to other factions and also how to adjust the number (vanilla is 3).

What I achieved so far is to make you able to recruit e.g. 20 Germanic levies insted of 1 from puppets per turn. What I want to achieve however is to be able to levy better units, like Germanic Spear Masters or Scaled Clubmen.
    However since I don't really know anything about modding I have mostly been experimenting so far, looking for something in the db-tables that distinguishes units you can levy from those you can't.

First I thought it would have something to do with the "unit_caste" entry in the "unit_set_to_unit_junctions_tables" and changed it but to no effect.
    Then I considered it might be column "unknown39" in the "main_units_tables" but that didn't work either.

So please, if someone reads this who has an idea with even with only a slight chance of working I would be very grateful if you'd comment.
    When you say levies what do you mean? Sorry, I didn't see your original post about this and it's not clear what you're aiming for - can you explain further?
    Currently following these promising mods - Imperia Antiquitatis by Splenyi
    Traits, Talents, and Toadies
    by Hellbent
    Real Roman Reforms
    by Aodh Mor
    Unit Icons project
    by Bullgod
    Also recommended:
    City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options
    by Dresden

Condottiere SOG's Avatar Domesticus

Download "More Levies" mod from workshop...read in file. Duplicate in your mod file.
    Erasmo
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601)
    System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
    System Model: G73Sw
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
    Memory: 12288MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 12266MB RAM
    Page File: 2634MB used, 21881MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode