11. You may not vote on this poll

2 18.18%

9 81.82%
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: EUIV Multiplayer VII

High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

Quote Originally Posted by Keelos Penguinos View Post
    The glorious state of Swag City conquered much land in Norway and is tearing the northern HRE asunder, the decadent culture of the conquered lands has been gloriously converted to converse shoes and snapbacks to accommodate the more swaggy of our denizens by which I of course mean, no culture conversion has taken place but I have renamed all the provinces to have something to do with swag, and so the plague spreads. The glorious dynasty of Distractify is the strongest the world has seen since the karlings with the people of Swag City, Yorkshire and our heathen brethren in Battletoads. First the north, then the world.
    The Islamic State will tear asunder your pathetic Western ideals and replace them with the laws and traditions of Allah, oh Merciful may He be. We will not rest until our flag flies above your decadent palaces.

Allahu Akbar!

If the Swagreich ever conquer Rogaland they should rename it Plastic-swag.
    Have you ever seen Dirty Harry Guns and money are best diplomacy
    "At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."

Bill Shankly

"Not badly, considering I was seated between Jesus Christ and Napoleon"

David Lloyd George was pleased with his performance at Versailles.

abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams

Game tonight?

I think it mostly depends on Musty having internet or not.

I would rather not play, but if everyone wants to I won't spoil it and arrange something
    ''Holy hell that Scythe is overpowerd! Death should be nerfed!''

I want to play.

I would also like to play.

I can play (np harry bro)

Quote Originally Posted by Ynen View Post
    I can play (np harry bro)
    ta bby boi

Kaiser we're just waiting on an answer from you, if you can play tonight. Kind of hoping you see this.

noone has him on steam?

I suspect I may have seen this a bit late... sorry. Was moving back up to uni today so I've only just seen this.

Don't worry, we got you a sub.

Slavs took more land from the HRE and Asia Minor. We have the largest army, a decent economy and a stable country, which can't be said for all of us...

Glorious session for De Compagnie. Israël was conquered, Northern Arabia was conquered (just a few more provinces to unite the entire home trade node), Iraq was conquered and we've started nibbling at Persia. Where York saw it fit to claim the tiny island of St. Helena to the West of Africa, De Compagnie decided something equally representative of our power, wealth and wisdom should be colonised to the East of Africa: the huge island of Madagascar. The thousands of inhabitants will be pushed into submission and converted to the one true faith. That Madagascar may serve as a gateway to Asia from any other (European) power. A gateway made of strong iron bars that will be mostly locked down tight. De Compagnie doesn't like unwelcome guests, or any guests at all for that matter, in our Asia. Especially not if they're British.

We also pray for the lives of our Northern Islamic Brethren, currently in rebellion to some strange Gothic country (of which the ruler is said to be always dressed in black, with wild green hair; and listens to the nickname "Heavy Metal Musty"). We have yet to lay contact with these new purple people before we can give an official declaration about their acceptance as human species. Our intentions are not per definition hostile, that will depend on before mentioned declaration. To be continued.
    Last edited by Pat89; April 06, 2015 at 05:07 PM.

Swag City rolled into northern Germany and the Dutch area on our heelys and took a large chunk of land there, as our expansion in the south has been cut off by cunning fruit we are forced to expand westwards into champagne as soon as weve murdered roughly two billion rebels for Battletoads to gain more land and factory floor space to produce gold chainz and snapbacks. Also got our first colonies going in Canada which have started to produce Wine and silk to fuel the fires of industry and massive piss ups on Swag Isle.

#IslandParty #PartyBoat #SwagCity #BaccardiBreezersn'Bass
    Last edited by Keelos Penguinos; April 06, 2015 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat89 View Post
    De Compagnie doesn't like unwelcome guests, or any guests at all for that matter, in our Asia. Especially not if they're British.

We identify as Yorkish, so we're welcome in India. We have a policy called the doctrine of lapse that we think they'll really like.

Also, according to my records, your navy is pathetic, so good luck keeping India :3
    Last edited by Nelon; April 07, 2015 at 07:30 AM.

Musthavename's Avatar Bunneh Ressurection
    Somewhere in the room you're currently in.

Session started well and generally went well...

...until the end when I took a 108% OE peacedeal accidentally (assumed it was far less, but no...) and lots of rebels appeared. Currently trying to deal with them.
    Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day.
    Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelon View Post
    We identify as Yorkish, so we're welcome in India. We have a policy called the doctrine of lapse that we think they'll really like.
    No, you're not.

Where is this so called "Yorkish" on the map? It's not in Yorkshire anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Nelon View Post
    Also, according to my records, your navy is pathetic, so good luck keeping India :3
    According to my records you have no naval ideas. So I think my +10% galley combat ability, +10% naval morale and +15% heavy ship combat ability fleet will be able to hold on to India just fine. I simply haven't bothered building a proper fleet yet because I don't need it to conquer Persia. And if you somehow do manage to land an army, my +10% infantry combat ability, +5% discipline, +5% morale armies wish your +5% discipline army good luck holding ground. You might have forcelimit and manpower ideas/traditions, but you still have to get your armies to India with transports, fighting against me in my homelands.

Quote Originally Posted by Musthavename View Post
    Session started well and generally went well...

...until the end when I took a 108% OE peacedeal accidentally (assumed it was far less, but no...) and lots of rebels appeared. Currently trying to deal with them.
    Yeah, that doesn't look good mate

Any chance I could get a copy of the save to have a look round?

Seems as though my sub did pretty well from the map, probably better than I would've anyway...