View Poll Results: Points value?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • 200

    2 18.18%
  • 400

    9 81.82%
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 416

Thread: EUIV Multiplayer VII

  1. #121

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    Quote Originally Posted by abbews View Post
    Oh and I believe us europeans went into daylight saving today.
    Do we still just play at 7pm BST then I'm guessing?

  2. #122
    Musthavename's Avatar Bunneh Ressurection
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in the room you're currently in.
    Posts
    7,592

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    Quote Originally Posted by abbews View Post
    Oh and I believe us europeans went into daylight saving today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Leonidas View Post
    Do we still just play at 7pm BST then I'm guessing?
    To state, for anyone outside Europe who hasn't had their clocks changed, the game is one hour earlier. As Kaiser said, we're playing at 7pm BST (British Summer Time), as that's now 7pm UK time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat89 View Post
    Can we have a western Russia? I'd say yes, because it costs points to pick the tech.
    It doesn't cost any points to pick Western now. You gain points if you don't.

    I believe the consensus is that since we're limiting the starting area, everyone is free to pick Western tech. That also gives us all the same unit types, which is nice.
    Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day.
    Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.


  3. #123
    Poach's Avatar Civitate
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    26,760

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    Sadly I have to drop from this game. Recent developments mean that, after this session, I'll probably miss the next one, will be there for the third, and will certainly miss the two after that (4th and 5th). In session 6 if there's any accommodation that would let me join in at that juncture (eg if someone will let me play their vassal or colonial subject on the condition I don't declare independence) I'll play again, but there's no point in me starting tonight then missing 3 sessions of the next 4.
    Last edited by Poach; March 29, 2015 at 06:48 AM.

  4. #124

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    To summarise:

    Quote Originally Posted by Musthavename View Post
    Kaiser's Map:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    Quote Originally Posted by Archduke Greens View Post
    Alright well...

    23
    19
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Keelos Penguinos View Post
    8, 3, 16.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynen View Post
    23,17,28
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciciro View Post
    Sorry bout that, was a bit grouchy because of something else.


    Top 3 are
    1. 20
    2. 21
    3. 30
    Quote Originally Posted by alimungo View Post
    I'm calling
    15
    14
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Leonidas View Post
    4, 11, 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelon View Post
    7, 6, 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Poach View Post
    2, 1, 23.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat89 View Post
    17
    21
    17
    23

    (Also, I'm not against people picking outside of Europe btw, accepting the tech disadvantage, but they're not with numbers on this map)
    And Musty picked 27 as first I think.

    I changed my own vote in the quote btw.

    I see two 23's (Ynen and Green) but no other conflicts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poach View Post
    Sadly I have to drop from this game. Recent developments mean that, after this session, I'll probably miss the next one, will be there for the third, and will certainly miss the two after that (4th and 5th). In session 6 if there's any accommodation that would let me join in at that juncture (eg if someone will let me play their vassal or colonial subject on the condition I don't declare independence) I'll play again, but there's no point in me starting tonight then missing 3 sessions of the next 4.
    Ohnoes D:
    Last edited by Pat89; March 29, 2015 at 06:52 AM.

  5. #125
    Poach's Avatar Civitate
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    26,760

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    I booked the flights this morning that will stop me attending sessions 4 and 5, and only started considering booking them in the middle of this week. Very much last minute development.

  6. #126

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    Quote Originally Posted by Poach View Post
    I booked the flights this morning that will stop me attending sessions 4 and 5, and only started considering booking them in the middle of this week. Very much last minute development.
    Whaii.....

    I don't mind backing off of 23 in favor of greensie. I will just pick a spot where we need it.

    IMPORTANT: I will setup the game at 18:45 GMT so people can start setting up nations. I will monitor if everyone sticks to 300 points max. At 19:15 we will actually start. So make sure you are in time or make sure you know your exact setup if you are coming later. Any new people that desire to join, don't forget to add me on steam: Ynen. We are all on skype too, but that is not a necessity.
    ''Holy hell that Scythe is overpowerd! Death should be nerfed!''

  7. #127
    Cryers-'s Avatar Semisalis
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    442

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    12,11,17

  8. #128
    Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Capital
    Posts
    4,037

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    It seems I will not be able to make the game after all, as it turns out that for the immediate future I will be doing something on Sunday during the time we would play.

  9. #129

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII


  10. #130

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    Dat beige...

  11. #131

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    Battletoads have just slightly awkward borders...

    Also, glory to De Compagnie for nearly uniting the entire Egyptian trade node. Soon we will explore Eastwards and bring more riches and exotic goods to our homes. And possibly sell them for extortionate prices. And be fat and rich. And laugh upon the weird religions in the world. Except maybe the Slavs and Islamic Iberia-Brazil. They're ok.

  12. #132
    High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,508

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    You mean Islamic State, the Bringer of Light, the Merciful Allah.

  13. #133

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    Poor Islamic fools thinking they stand a chance against good honest Norsemen.

  14. #134

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat89 View Post
    Battletoads have just slightly awkward borders...

    Also, glory to De Compagnie for nearly uniting the entire Egyptian trade node. Soon we will explore Eastwards and bring more riches and exotic goods to our homes. And possibly sell them for extortionate prices. And be fat and rich. And laugh upon the weird religions in the world. Except maybe the Slavs and Islamic Iberia-Brazil. They're ok.
    Thank you. We think you are okay-ish too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archduke Greens View Post
    You mean Islamic State, the Bringer of Light, the Merciful Allah.
    Glory the Islavic State. We liberate people from their faith and their lives.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keelos Penguinos View Post
    Poor Islamic fools thinking they stand a chance against good honest Norsemen.
    Foolish Swagman. One of your honest Norsemen is a good friend.
    ''Holy hell that Scythe is overpowerd! Death should be nerfed!''

  15. #135
    abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    8,194

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    Swag City is fraternizing with catholics *shrugs*

  16. #136

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    They are my kin, what am I to do?

  17. #137

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    Kill the traitor.
    ''Holy hell that Scythe is overpowerd! Death should be nerfed!''

  18. #138

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    He will be Norse in due time, as shall you and the rest of the world.

  19. #139

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    The Islavic State will endure.
    ''Holy hell that Scythe is overpowerd! Death should be nerfed!''

  20. #140
    Musthavename's Avatar Bunneh Ressurection
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in the room you're currently in.
    Posts
    7,592

    Default Re: EUIV Multiplayer VII

    Frankly I think it'd look better divided into a South Slavia and a Norse Slavia. Norse Slavia is best Slavia.
    Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day.
    Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •