Thread: in battle CTD appon turning unit shaders off

Liamweed's Avatar Libertus

Default in battle CTD appon turning unit shaders off

Hi iv just downloaded and installed, started a Roman british campaign. In battle i had one of those texture bugs on a officer, were you get random spazzed out streching out textures from the unit. SO i turned unit shaders OFF to see if it would fix and it did... for about 3 seconds now it CTD's every battle.... any ideas?
    Last edited by Liamweed; March 15, 2015 at 06:25 AM.

Default Re: in battle CTD appon turning unit shaders off

Quote Originally Posted by Liamweed View Post
    Hi iv just downloaded and installed, started a Roman british campaign. In battle i had one of those texture bugs on a officer, were you get random spazzed out streching out textures from the unit. SO i turned unit shaders OFF to see if it would fix and it did... for about 3 seconds now it CTD's every battle.... any ideas?
    Hi Liamweed.
    Try playing the game with the no spirites optional download.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Oh forgot i posted this... well the problem resolved itself kinda.... I Turned Unit shaders back on and detailed shadows off and that fixed it, until I restarted it then I switched it back on, now its stable. but thnx anyway :p, i cant play without sprites, my OCD doesn't allow it XD.
    Last edited by Liamweed; March 22, 2015 at 12:57 PM.

Oh forgot i posted this... well the problem resolved itself kinda.... I Turned Unit shaders back on and detailed shadows off and that fixed it, until I restarted it then I switched it back on, now its stable. but thnx anyway :p, i cant play without sprites, my OCD doesn't allow it XD.
    Great!!

Hi again... Its taken a while to remember to ask but, it seems there are still a few missing sprites for roman type units(after adding them, after install), and just wanting to ask if its supposed to be like that... because it seems every times i see there not there it starts to slowly get more and more irritating :p. And im also have a CTD every 3 battles exactly

edit:
    actually im pretty damn sure after a fresh install of all my Total war games on a new drive, this mod has completely different bugs and problems... for example. the crash i was talking about now ONLY happens with unit detail on max, and before i was having very few CTD's with no memory of missing sprites.
    Last edited by Liamweed; April 12, 2015 at 06:17 AM.

Hi again... Its taken a while to remember to ask but, it seems there are still a few missing sprites for roman type units(after adding them, after install), and just wanting to ask if its supposed to be like that... because it seems every times i see there not there it starts to slowly get more and more irritating :p. And im also have a CTD every 3 battles exactly

edit:
    actually im pretty damn sure after a fresh install of all my Total war games on a new drive, this mod has completely different bugs and problems... for example. the crash i was talking about now ONLY happens with unit detail on max, and before i was having very few CTD's with no memory of missing sprites.
    Thank You liamweed. So with the sprites and unit detail on max you get ctds?

yes... rienstalling it failed to change anything :L and before adding the spites the game still crashed on max detail, i was testing it before adding or changing anything, took me a while to actually figure out it was the max detail doing it