Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [WIP] Supremacy Total War (Alternate History/Fantasy Mod)

TomatoesYay's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: [WIP] Supremacy Total War (Alternate History/Fantasy Mod)

Quote Originally Posted by Roman Heritage View Post
    Wait, I'm pretty much sure that if you use Vanilla Med II "North-European" castles, you should be able to use Teutonic red castles too, since the cultural ownership should be the same (Teutons are classed as North-European in their campaign, too, so...). I think there should be a chance of having both of them as possibilities on map. Anyway, If it wasn't possible, I'd use the Red ones, they're cool, unique and they should fit the faction

As for the Alfheim Kingdom, I like your idea. Are you going to implement such a feature in a similar way to "Next Heir Ancillary" submod in SS?
    Anyway, this setup could also give the faction a certain unique flavour, and historical background. Let's say, "The Alfheim Kingdom was forged after centuries of conflicts between the sovereign dinasties of ........, ........ and ......, when, in the year ........, nearby the city of ......., the dinasties of ........ and ....... accepted, in a certain measure, the sovereign of the House of ....... Since then, Alfheim has been an independent, fierce and multiform State, in which powers are shared and held by the three houses, which have retained their original Kingship titles, with the House of ........ being the most prominent, as House of the High King. Since then, the rulers of House ...... have led Alfheim to great successes over their neighbours, defeating and incorporating the nearby kingdom of ......., launching attempts of colonization the shores of ......., and often warrying against their powerful souther/nouthern/western/eastern neighbour, the .............
    Yet, despite House ..........'s successes, the other Houses secretly still remember the times when they were independent, and perhaps only wait for an occasion to strike, an occasion which could soon incur. Current ruler, High King .......... ...., has in fact proved in his youth to be a skilled warrior, a capable ruler and a wise diplomat, yet he is now approaching the winter of his life, with no direct heir but, after the death of his firstborn son, of his nephews. Whether the other Houses will retain their alledgiance to the Throne, fight for gaining control of it, or try to free themselves of the yoke of House ......., it is far to be a certain thing..."

Following this line, however, you could also split it in three factions, perhaps under control of the High House, represented as a one-city power, in a similar way to the Romans and Senate in Rome Total War. Being you the modder, you could decide which ones are the necessary conditions for the "coup d'etat", and decide whether it would happen sooner, or later, perhaps with a scripted event.

Hope it helps, it has been interesting writing it down Also, will you use the original Byzantine name pool for the Atlanteans?
    Thank you very much for your help! That's a very interesting... Lemme see what my limits are, and see if I could implement that system! I totally forgot about the RTW system, I'm not sure if I can revitalize it within the M2TW systems though. If I could, the Alfheim Kingdoms would be very interesting to play! It'll step up their difficulty, which means I gotta step up the Desert Region's difficulty as well. I wonder what the Desert Region's victory conditions should be? Especially since victory conditions are so generic.

EDIT: Oops! I totally thought of something else. Since I've only ever played Greece in Rome Total War, I never knew what the senate really was. After looking it up, it seems that it acts similar to the Papal States! In that case, I'm going to try putting the papal states as a High King faction called.. something. And then other houses surrounding it, and instead of requests from the pope, it would be requests from the HIgh King! That'll make things harder for the Alfheim (which is fun), but now I gotta find a way to make the Desert Regions more challenging.

EDIT****: Actually I'm not going to split them into factions, at least for now, because if I do split them up it might feel a bit unfair to the other factions that I crammed together, and if I separate those, this mod might take forever haha. I'm going to think of a different way of incorporating my previous idea of the different houses and such! If you have any suggestions please do tell me haha

EDITTTTT****: Alrighty! I've decided! What I'm going to do is... A secret until I finish the concept! XD But I found out what I'm going to do! ^_^
    Last edited by TomatoesYay; March 20, 2015 at 09:05 PM.

Unfortunately the papal faction is quite limited and I don't think it can work out the way you're thinking, hopefully I'm wrong.
    Honestly with the available factions you have you could do any number of things including split all the cultures into multiple (2-3) factions without really 'betraying' the concept you have so far. Also, you may want to search for shadow factions (how they did the rebel Rome factions in BI,) they are in M2 and can be re-activated. where you're not looking to use the full roster of faction slots available, that may be a viable option for your mod. It could also be used to balance multi-faction cultures, such as if you did use the papal states and have Alfheim split into 3 'sub'-factions, without doing something similar with the others, you could have other houses betray the ruling house as a full fledged faction if certain conditions are met. Actually emerging factions are fairly easy and you could do that without dealing with shadow factions, writing up an AI to behave appropriately should be a fairly simple matter (well, once they are no longer a 'Horde' anyway, hordes can be pretty tough to control.)

Quote Originally Posted by CavalryCmdr View Post
    Unfortunately the papal faction is quite limited and I don't think it can work out the way you're thinking, hopefully I'm wrong.
    Honestly with the available factions you have you could do any number of things including split all the cultures into multiple (2-3) factions without really 'betraying' the concept you have so far. Also, you may want to search for shadow factions (how they did the rebel Rome factions in BI,) they are in M2 and can be re-activated. where you're not looking to use the full roster of faction slots available, that may be a viable option for your mod. It could also be used to balance multi-faction cultures, such as if you did use the papal states and have Alfheim split into 3 'sub'-factions, without doing something similar with the others, you could have other houses betray the ruling house as a full fledged faction if certain conditions are met. Actually emerging factions are fairly easy and you could do that without dealing with shadow factions, writing up an AI to behave appropriately should be a fairly simple matter (well, once they are no longer a 'Horde' anyway, hordes can be pretty tough to control.)
    Thanks for the input man! I've never heard of this before!! I'm definitely going to try this shadow faction thing out. My original goal of only have 7 factions is just due to the culture and the buildings, but it seems like it's possible to have multiple variants of buildings per faction, because of how the Teutons work! If this is true, then I think I might be able to split some of them, while keeping others the same. I also don't want to split too much or else I would probably be better off making a real-world mod haha, so I'm going to stick with using smooshing cultures together. Hmm... In this case, which faction should I give the papal_states stuff to? I was about to make it the "senate" of the Atlantean Republic, but there aren't any competitions in the Atlantean Republic. The most that excommunication could possibly do is probably just lower unhappiness... UNLESS!!! Omg, maybe the hordes/shadow factions could emerge after being excommunicated and then start attacking you? That'll be awesome if it could!

Tighes_Hood's Avatar Libertus

This looks like a good looking mod ill definitely be following it

Thank you very much!! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoesYay View Post
    Thanks for the input man! I've never heard of this before!! I'm definitely going to try this shadow faction thing out. My original goal of only have 7 factions is just due to the culture and the buildings, but it seems like it's possible to have multiple variants of buildings per faction, because of how the Teutons work! If this is true, then I think I might be able to split some of them, while keeping others the same. I also don't want to split too much or else I would probably be better off making a real-world mod haha, so I'm going to stick with using smooshing cultures together. Hmm... In this case, which faction should I give the papal_states stuff to? I was about to make it the "senate" of the Atlantean Republic, but there aren't any competitions in the Atlantean Republic. The most that excommunication could possibly do is probably just lower unhappiness... UNLESS!!! Omg, maybe the hordes/shadow factions could emerge after being excommunicated and then start attacking you? That'll be awesome if it could!
    I personally have never used shadow factions, I just know it can be done. I do, however, know M2's AI. I'm not sure if you can link an emergence with excommunication specifically (I'm sure one of the script guru's such as Withwnar would know!) But I do know a work-around. It would be a fairly simple matter to force war between the 'senate' and an excommunicated faction, then have a 'rebellion' faction emerge as a result of that war. You could also go a step further, with the proper AI and Diplomacy in place it would actually be possible to have outside factions manipulate said war through diplomacy, (which would result in excommunication, and the emerging 'rebel' faction.) Manipulating unrest due to excommunication is also really easy.
    Last edited by CavalryCmdr; March 21, 2015 at 10:17 PM.

Decanus

I love the idea of shadow factions, didn't know they were still present in M2TW data and could be reactivated. Seems a lot interesting, It'd be lovely to have such a feature in my Byzantine AAR, it would add so much to roleplay and similar.

Also, yeah I do think too you (TomatoesYay) could split up more factions. After all, you've already created cultures, so splitting factions would perhaps making the whole campaign more interesting and replayable, plus you'd have the chance to develop in further detail each faction, without the fear of being perceived as offensive (which was one of your main concerns at the start of the project). Each faction could be made "unique" by certain features or units, for example the African/Desert tribes could enjoy the "Jihad/Warpath" mechanic, thus making them perfect for sudden strikes at their enemies; Atlanteans could boast since the beginning, or anyway before than the others, special units modelled after Naffatun/Firethrowers/Gunpowder troops. This gap in tech could be filled by other factions by using a scripted event when the AI plays as them, and the Americas' campaign "tech advancement" of Apache and Chimicheca when human controlled. In case you don't remember, it was that nice feature which enabled Apache to field cavalry and gunpowder after a certain number of victories against enemy armies which fielded those.

As it stands now, it has the potential of becoming a really, really unique project. By further detailing each faction's history and warfare methods, you could think about a AOR system, similar to Stainless steel's one....or you could just ignore these hints, the project is YOURS, and you control it, it is your right to do whatever you want These are just things I'd like to see in such a fantasy mod, and while I'm no modder myself, I think I could help you with factions' histories, unit ideas, and stuff. I'd like to give as much help as I can, I'd be nice to me to help in such a project

Thank you very much for the in-depth replies guys! XD I was on a plane going home for Spring Break so I couldn't get back to you guys until now! I'm going to have to do a lot to make this work! But what ever I do, I just want to make it enjoyable for you guys! So thanks for the input! I'll see what I can do.

Hmm, yeah you guys are right, I should probably split these factions up if I can. The only problem I have with the splitting is that some of the portraits wouldn't be as authentic as I would have wanted then, for some of the factions at least. For example, I wanted to do a horde faction but it doesn't seem right to use any of the portraits I already have... But I'll think of something up! No matter how difficult the concepts are, trying to think of the solution to it is always fun for me for some reason haha.

I also might need a modeler sometime later because I'm starting to run short on resources that I can scavenge, and I also can't get 3ds max to import .cas files because I have the newest version, and can't install the older ones. :/ Maybe a scripter as well... haha I might as well form a team sometime in the future because of how much work that may be put in x) but thank you guys so much for the support! It's what motivates me to continue working on this mod ^_^

Thank you very much for the in-depth replies guys! XD I was on a plane going home for Spring Break so I couldn't get back to you guys until now! I'm going to have to do a lot to make this work! But what ever I do, I just want to make it enjoyable for you guys! So thanks for the input! I'll see what I can do.
    Don't do that, seriously, making a full fledged mod is ALOT of work, you'll only do it if you are excited about the final image of what it will one day be, not if someone else thinks these things will make it better. I say this in all honesty, even as I agree with Roman Heritage, especially the replay value comment (I'm a huge fan of replay value!) If you find yourself putting all this work in and are not really sure if the final goal is the one you envision, you will loose you're drive to keep going. It's happened many times, people start idea's they are really excited about, then let other peoples view's of what those idea's should be change the course of their mod and then loose interest because it's no longer the idea they were excited about in the first place. I'm not saying don't take suggestions or idea's just don't take any that will take away your enthusiasm. Take my word for it, our enthusiasm will not sustain you, only yours will keep this mod alive!
    The only problem I have with the splitting is that some of the portraits wouldn't be as authentic as I would have wanted then, for some of the factions at least.
    Here is the beginning of what I'm warning you about... IF a culture can, in your mind, be split into a few factions (such as the Alfheim Kingdom with the over-lord senate like faction it's head) then yes please do, I can also imagine splitting The Atlantean Republic into more then one faction, but if it dose not fit, don't do it! As I said, there are ways to balance the strength of multi-faction cultures, indeed the very fact that they are multi faction cultures is in a way it's own weakness! Also, don't worry about doing such right away, much easier to get a working mod, then as a next release dividing a given culture into several factions is perfectly ok. For example, the Alfheim Kingdom, you kinda know you will want to separate it into a couple factions (if that's what you decided!) but don't feel you have to do it before putting together a working mod. Seeing some form of progress is good for morale, even your own, trust me, a sub-par release that will give people a taste for the mod is better then nothing (as long as it is bug-free enough to be fully playable!) More importantly it will give you solid proof your making progress (as I said, making a full mod is ALOT of work.)
    I would also like to state that I was not saying what I think you should do, you mentioned wanting to know what your options were, I was simply giving you some of those options. You inquired about a possibility and I answered. Honestly I do not know enough about your world to say what I think you should do, I'm assuming you have a general idea about the history of how this fictional world came to be and how the cultures are relative to each other (or not, depending on the history of your world) this is stuff I do not know, though the world intrigues me enough so I would kind of like to. If you do not already have such an image, perhaps brainstorming with Roman Heritage and/or the rest of us on this forum is a good idea and can help your own enthusiasm for this mod to happen.
    I will say one thing you should do, concerning your map, try to keep all regions roughly the same size with all settlements being the same approximate distance from each other, this will help the AI tremendously. As and added benefit it will help keep factions more even.

You give some really good advice!! ^_^ Thanks for replying! I do have a problem with being too easily blown off to other people's suggestions without much thought. I think I should backtrack a little bit and stick with some of the original ideas while at the same time incorporate the new ones I just thought of with the suggestions you guys gave! ^o^ And sorry I didn't mean to make it sound like you were demanding or anything, I'm just too easily persuaded sometimes xD

I'm also doing some radical changes with the factions! I'll give you guys a good update soon!!! DDD

Omg I also just realized, I totally forgot to put up the histories of all the factions. I had them up before but deleted it to be put in another section, and then totally forgot to put them back! Sorry guys! I'll put them back up asap, so all of you can have more info on their backstories haha
    Last edited by TomatoesYay; March 23, 2015 at 12:48 PM.

I'm also doing some radical changes with the factions! I'll give you guys a good update soon!!! DDD

Omg I also just realized, I totally forgot to put up the histories of all the factions. I had them up before but deleted it to be put in another section, and then totally forgot to put them back! Sorry guys! I'll put them back up asap, so all of you can have more info on their backstories haha
    Yes, back stories would be nice, all we've got so far is the bit about the First Atlantean Empire and the little we could read on the screenshot about The Moku Empire, otherwise we just get the basic culture the factions are based off. Which is pretty vague considering they are all based off multiple cultures.

I did not think we were being pushy, but I know it's pretty easy to get carried away with other peoples idea's. Also the more you decide you 'just have to add' the longer it will take to get anything done. I've been down that road, work on it every day for hours at a time, two weeks later you realize you have not gotten anything done because the more you get done and the more you learn the more work you make for yourself by deciding these things just have to be there. It's easier to 'mod' your own mod then create one from scratch, I'm just saying get the hard part, the 'base' if you will, done, then you can add, change or remove things as needed/desired. It will also give us more then just text and screen shots to get interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by CavalryCmdr View Post
    Yes, back stories would be nice, all we've got so far is the bit about the First Atlantean Empire and the little we could read on the screenshot about The Moku Empire, otherwise we just get the basic culture the factions are based off. Which is pretty vague considering they are all based off multiple cultures.

I did not think we were being pushy, but I know it's pretty easy to get carried away with other peoples idea's. Also the more you decide you 'just have to add' the longer it will take to get anything done. I've been down that road, work on it every day for hours at a time, two weeks later you realize you have not gotten anything done because the more you get done and the more you learn the more work you make for yourself by deciding these things just have to be there. It's easier to 'mod' your own mod then create one from scratch, I'm just saying get the hard part, the 'base' if you will, done, then you can add, change or remove things as needed/desired. It will also give us more then just text and screen shots to get interested in.
    Thanks! That's exactly what I was thinking for the base thingy xD And by no means were you guys pushy, I was afraid that I made it sound like you guys were but you guys weren't, you guys were actually giving me great advice!

Yeah I can't believe I discussed this mod for so long without giving out the backstory haha, I always thought I had it there until today I was like "oh crap!" because I realized I never put back in the backstory! x)

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I will be putting in imput. Enough for you to grow irritable whenever I post [emoji14]

I have some modding experience, unfortunately centred almost entirely on text-based work. I can find myself around a modfolder and like to think that I am vaguely good at modding. I wont list what I can/do do, already sounds like I am bragging. However computer problems means I cannot work on my own stuff, but I'd like to offer advice / suggestions as substitue.

Many Thanks

Decanus

Wow, the map has been dramatically improved! Good work!

I see there's like...7/8 new factions? It's a pretty intriguing concept. Did you split any, or are they just new factions at all?
    I'm particularly interested in those three small states surrounding Alfheim (which remind me a bit of the concept we were talking about of splitted Kingdom of Alfheim) and the larger one, the one which actually rivals with the Atlanteans in terms of colonies and territories. It is huge!

I don't know why, but I like a lot the starting positions of those three small countries in the centre bottom of the map. They look intriguing, I don't know why, perhaps because they just remind me a bit of the Free Cities of Asoiaf (yeah, I love GRR Martin) and seem to be prone to commercial wars and stuff like that. I'll wait for further details, but I like alot their emblems, and position. I'd be nice if we could have a map roughly describing terrain. Did you already mod the map, or is it just a WIP?

Btw, excellent stuff. I agree with CavCmdr - don't feel being pushed by us - expecially from me, I don't know why but I love the idea of this mod - and keep in mind what YOU want to create. After all, you'll be the one which puts in more efforts, and feedback is useful and welcome, yet shouldn't force you to do things the way I/we/they want. If you like the ideas of technologic improvements/splitted factions/shadow factions, well, that's good news, but if you don0t, heck, it's fine, is your mod. I'd love to see them implemented but I'm not the one who's behind the project so I don't know which or how many difficulties will you face.

Just want to say, anyway, you've got my full support!

Wow! Thanks! I'm more than happy to get scripting advice from you! I haven't touched the more complex stuff of scripting and AI yet so you'll be a great help!

Also, I updated some faction stuff as well as the map! :3

Wow, the map has been dramatically improved! Good work!

I see there's like...7/8 new factions? It's a pretty intriguing concept. Did you split any, or are they just new factions at all?
    I'm particularly interested in those three small states surrounding Alfheim (which remind me a bit of the concept we were talking about of splitted Kingdom of Alfheim) and the larger one, the one which actually rivals with the Atlanteans in terms of colonies and territories. It is huge!

I don't know why, but I like a lot the starting positions of those three small countries in the centre bottom of the map. They look intriguing, I don't know why, perhaps because they just remind me a bit of the Free Cities of Asoiaf (yeah, I love GRR Martin) and seem to be prone to commercial wars and stuff like that. I'll wait for further details, but I like alot their emblems, and position. I'd be nice if we could have a map roughly describing terrain. Did you already mod the map, or is it just a WIP?

Btw, excellent stuff. I agree with CavCmdr - don't feel being pushed by us - expecially from me, I don't know why but I love the idea of this mod - and keep in mind what YOU want to create. After all, you'll be the one which puts in more efforts, and feedback is useful and welcome, yet shouldn't force you to do things the way I/we/they want. If you like the ideas of technologic improvements/splitted factions/shadow factions, well, that's good news, but if you don0t, heck, it's fine, is your mod. I'd love to see them implemented but I'm not the one who's behind the project so I don't know which or how many difficulties will you face.

Just want to say, anyway, you've got my full support!
    Thanks for the praise! ^-^ you actually ninja'd me haha, I posted a few more faction descriptions right after you posted :p there will be more to come! And I'm so glad you like it!!!

Decanus

I must admit I wish I'd waited a bit - I'm growing tired of praising you this much

Anyway, that's a really amazing looking preview. I like the artwork, and the level of detail which you've implemented in it, with maps, emblems, names and historical background. It looks really interesting, and I must say pretty much all of the factions tease me so much, I honestly don't know which one would I play first And we're not even at half the factions!

I like the insights you provided and I'm curious on how will you implement them, e.g. the Houses of the North and their internal quarrels (perhaps low diplo standing with each other, capped unrest and/or scripted shadow factions to roleplay their internal and external troubles?) and that Horde-looking faction. It seems to me they'll boast plenty of local, cosmpolite troops, perhaps phanatical and unique mercenaries? I don't know why but I see them as fearsome riders of the plains. Might be their emblem.

And now that I think about it, I'm interested in the concept of Republics in Total War. I seem to remember a faction HAS to have a Faction Leader and Heir - as Russia in Vanilla, with the Grand Duke and the Prince - so I wonder which titles would you give to the hipotetical head of the Senate and "heir"? Basileus (as I seem to remember from your first preview) and "Councillor"? If this was the case, some fitting names for the "Heir" would be (coming from Greek and Latin)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- Akoulythos (it was the title of the leader of the Varangians, basically meaning "accolade/loyal servant of the Emperor"

- Councillor, Podestas, indeed. Many Italian Medieval powers were led by groups of yearly elected Councillors.

- Princeps: you might know it was the title used by Augustus Octavianus, which preferred not to tie his figure to that of a King nor Emperor (a term which came in use much later) but chose the title of "Princeps, primus inter pares"

- Strategos, Taxiarcos, Merarches, Droungarios, Megas Doux, Megas Primicerio, Megas Logothethes: these were military titles in Eastern Roman Empire. The first four are translatable as "commanders of x unit", given the Taxis and Mora unit names, Strategos the title for provincial military/civic leaders, and Droungarios a generic name for officers, which I don't remember in which cases was applied. Megas Doux was the title of the "Chief Admiral" and indeed sounds pretty good for a Faction Leader or Heir, in my opinion. Megas Primicerio and Megas Logothethes were civic titles assigned to prominent figures in court politics.

I must admit I wish I'd waited a bit - I'm growing tired of praising you this much

Anyway, that's a really amazing looking preview. I like the artwork, and the level of detail which you've implemented in it, with maps, emblems, names and historical background. It looks really interesting, and I must say pretty much all of the factions tease me so much, I honestly don't know which one would I play first And we're not even at half the factions!

I like the insights you provided and I'm curious on how will you implement them, e.g. the Houses of the North and their internal quarrels (perhaps low diplo standing with each other, capped unrest and/or scripted shadow factions to roleplay their internal and external troubles?) and that Horde-looking faction. It seems to me they'll boast plenty of local, cosmpolite troops, perhaps phanatical and unique mercenaries? I don't know why but I see them as fearsome riders of the plains. Might be their emblem.

And now that I think about it, I'm interested in the concept of Republics in Total War. I seem to remember a faction HAS to have a Faction Leader and Heir - as Russia in Vanilla, with the Grand Duke and the Prince - so I wonder which titles would you give to the hipotetical head of the Senate and "heir"? Basileus (as I seem to remember from your first preview) and "Councillor"? If this was the case, some fitting names for the "Heir" would be (coming from Greek and Latin)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- Akoulythos (it was the title of the leader of the Varangians, basically meaning "accolade/loyal servant of the Emperor"

- Councillor, Podestas, indeed. Many Italian Medieval powers were led by groups of yearly elected Councillors.

- Princeps: you might know it was the title used by Augustus Octavianus, which preferred not to tie his figure to that of a King nor Emperor (a term which came in use much later) but chose the title of "Princeps, primus inter pares"

- Strategos, Taxiarcos, Merarches, Droungarios, Megas Doux, Megas Primicerio, Megas Logothethes: these were military titles in Eastern Roman Empire. The first four are translatable as "commanders of x unit", given the Taxis and Mora unit names, Strategos the title for provincial military/civic leaders, and Droungarios a generic name for officers, which I don't remember in which cases was applied. Megas Doux was the title of the "Chief Admiral" and indeed sounds pretty good for a Faction Leader or Heir, in my opinion. Megas Primicerio and Megas Logothethes were civic titles assigned to prominent figures in court politics.
    Hahaha just like how the Baku feeds on dreams, I feed on your advice and praise LOL
    Thanks yet again for the Atlantean help!

As of now, it's hypothetical for the ways I'm going to do the Atlantean Senate. At the moment, they have a dictator (only because of the faction leader and heir thing is hardcoded, but there will be an "excuse" for the dictator, he doesn't really have much power) I'm actually going to see if I can edit the types of missions and consequences that the Atlantean Senate will provide. I want them to be kind of like the way the senate is quarreling in the Rome 2 Total War trailer for Hannibal, giving you ridiculous (well maybe not that ridiculous but maybe like things you probably won't put in your agenda at that moment in time) things to do with heavy prices if you don't fulfill their desires, such as public unrest or shadow faction or maybe even mercenaries to take over a place!

I'm actually only going to reveal that much because I want to know if that's possible if any scripters ever see that comment, while the other stuff I think I pretty much can handle my ideas, so that way I can tease you mwhahahahahahaa

Decanus

Tease us a little bit more and we'll have your head rest atop a pike, or landed in scum! *Medieval II Scottish accent*

Nice to see you already had planned justifications for the hardcoded stuff, and avoid to imbalance yourself before knowing if you can. I hope this mod comes out, it seems really interesting. And now, have a nice day/evening/night/whatever time condition it is wherever you live, and enjoy modding it, I'll be absent for some days from the forums but keeping an eye on this

Tease us a little bit more and we'll have your head rest atop a pike, or landed in scum! *Medieval II Scottish accent*

Nice to see you already had planned justifications for the hardcoded stuff, and avoid to imbalance yourself before knowing if you can. I hope this mod comes out, it seems really interesting. And now, have a nice day/evening/night/whatever time condition it is wherever you live, and enjoy modding it, I'll be absent for some days from the forums but keeping an eye on this
    Nooo I love my head! XD

Thank you! Are you going on vacation? Have fun!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast