Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperiales Śconomić (Main Thread) Update: Tweaked hordes' upkeep and stances - 28.03.15 8:20 AM GMT -6

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Imperialem Śconomić (12TPY 2nd climate fix - 21.03.15 11:50 AM GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by muchandmore View Post
    Is this new update savegame compatible?
    YES.

RECOMMENDED UPDATE:

+ Better compatibility with Aggressive CAI mod (still keep it above for all features to be working)

+ Polished update based on savegames inspecting
    (result of tests done by Junaidi and me)

SAVEGAME compatible!
    Last edited by dmboss; March 21, 2015 at 06:57 PM.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

Last update: Tweaked hordes' upkeep and stances - March 28th 8:20 AM (GMT -6)

Default Re: Imperialem Śconomić (12TPY 2nd climate fix - 21.03.15 11:50 AM GMT -6)

Haha, sincerely sorry about that, I'm clearly blind.

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by muchandmore View Post
    Haha, sincerely sorry about that, I'm clearly blind.
    You're not, I added the Savegame compatible line after your post. I just copy/pasted it again so that people can see it

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

Default Re: Imperialem Śconomić (Polished update - 21.03.15 5:25 PM GMT -6)

After just finishing my testing, I'll have to do some more. I'm sure you'll be pleased with my findings.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

I still not upload the 3.3 version got crash after end turn
    Need worked again to find the crash source problem

But with your new tweaks, its definitely squueze AI money even on vanilla version Sir dmboss
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; March 22, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Hey, since i am using your mod, i never seen any babies born. In my 12tpy campaign i understand, it has been only 4 years in the game, it could be easily possible. But i started a 4 TPY campaign with the Saxons and almost 10 years passed, and no newborns.
    The mods i use: (in load order)
    Your mod IE
    Fall of the Eagles
    Not so great power
    Better AI
    Authentic latin faction names

Is it only a problem for me? As the eastern roman empire, a rather strange thing happened too, some of my allies were demanding my daughter for marriage, when i could not see any daughter in my family tab. So maybe i do have children, just cannot see. I dont know. Great idea and mod btw, love it.

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by gregnaar View Post
    Hey, since i am using your mod, i never seen any babies born. In my 12tpy campaign i understand, it has been only 4 years in the game, it could be easily possible. But i started a 4 TPY campaign with the Saxons and almost 10 years passed, and no newborns.
    The mods i use: (in load order)
    Your mod IE
    Fall of the Eagles
    Not so great power
    Better AI
    Authentic latin faction names

Is it only a problem for me? As the eastern roman empire, a rather strange thing happened too, some of my allies were demanding my daughter for marriage, when i could not see any daughter in my family tab. So maybe i do have children, just cannot see. I dont know. Great idea and mod btw, love it.
    Hi there.
    Sorry to tell you but this mod has absolutelly no effect on babies born rate, thus there is no chance this mod could cause this kinda problem.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Imperialem Śconomić (Renewed 90% of the mod - 22.03.15 9:15 AM GMT -6)

BIG UPDATE:

+ Entirely new recruitment and upkeep cost curves
    + Entirely new army limits curve
    + Entirely new recruitment slots curve
    + Deleted the vanilla's 5% interest ERE trait

I sat down and went through quite a number of savegames from various stages of the game as well as various factions. I made some new calculations and spend some time doing graphs to verify and picturize what's happening in the game. Thsi led to a result kinda different from the previous Imperialem updates. I'm not saying I optimized it perfectly, but I tried hard. Here's the result.

I also deleted entirely the infamous Eastern Roman's trait "5% interest", which in vanilla leads to a pretty much cheating ERE faction.

Every update is a step forward. I appologise for the high frequency of the updates lately as well as for quite the differences the various updates have from the previous ones. It's all part of the process of finding the right way.

I hope you'll enjoy this update and as always, have a nice day!

P.S.: Yes, it's savegame compatible.
    Last edited by dmboss; March 22, 2015 at 11:27 AM.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

miTo82's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Imperialem Śconomić (Renewed 90% of the mod - 22.03.15 9:15 AM GMT -6)

Hey DM!

I play with the version from yesterday and I think you are on the right way. To reach a new imperial level is a lot slower what is very good. Getting cheaper upkeep costs is so more difficult.

But there is one thing I want you to ask: Why is the number of possible governors so low? I own 8 provinces atm, but only A HALF of them have governors (can elect maximum 4 at my level).

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by miTo82 View Post
    Hey DM!

I play with the version from yesterday and I think you are on the right way. To reach a new imperial level is a lot slower what is very good. Getting cheaper upkeep costs is so more difficult.

But there is one thing I want you to ask: Why is the number of possible governors so low? I own 8 provinces atm, but only A HALF of them have governors (can elect maximum 4 at my level).
    Numbers of governors are actually the same as the vanilla's ones. In the next update you may expect some changes .
    Last edited by dmboss; March 22, 2015 at 10:35 AM.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Nice release mate
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Looks cool. Will test it once I'll get back home. Thanks for update

P.S. IDK about this ver., but previous had a problem with climate change in 400 AD, on 12tpy (6th ver.). It's 1 turn later then actuall 400 AD hits. Just a minor thing, but still
    Last edited by Go0lden_Archer; March 22, 2015 at 11:16 AM.

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Go0lden_Archer View Post
    Looks cool. We'll get to test it once I'll get back home.

P.S. IDK about this ver., but previous had a problem with climate change in 400 AD, on 12tpy (6th ver.). It's 1 turn later then actuall 400 AD hits. Just a minor thing, but still
    Yup, I'll reupload it in 10 minutes.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

BIG UPDATE (reupload):

+ Entirely new recruitment and upkeep cost curves
    + Entirely new army limits curve
    + Entirely new recruitment slots curve
    + Deleted the vanilla's 5% interest ERE trait
    + Fixed minor bug of the climate changes occuring 1 turn later

I sat down and went through quite a number of savegames from various stages of the game as well as various factions. I made some new calculations and spend some time doing graphs to verify and picturize what's happening in the game. This led to a result kinda different from the previous Imperialem updates. I'm not saying I optimized it perfectly, but I tried hard. Here's the result.

I also deleted entirely the infamous Eastern Roman's trait "5% interest", which in vanilla leads to a pretty much cheating ERE faction.

Every update is a step forward. I appologise for the high frequency of the updates lately as well as for quite the differences the various updates have from the previous ones. It's all part of the process of finding the right way.

I hope you'll enjoy this update and as always, have a nice day!

P.S.: Yes, it's savegame compatible.
    Last edited by dmboss; March 22, 2015 at 11:50 AM.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

miTo82's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by dmboss View Post
    Numbers of governors are actually the same as the vanilla's ones. In the next update you may expect some changes .

Oh, okay... I didn't know that... Played all the longer campaigns with your mod.

Is the governor changing part of your last update?

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by miTo82 View Post
    Oh, okay... I didn't know that... Played all the longer campaigns with your mod.

Is the governor changing part of your last update?
    No, but the next one.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

Default Re: Imperialem Śconomić (Renewed 90% of the mod - 22.03.15 10:25 AM GMT -6)

Hi dmboss and thank you for your dedication and solid work.

What campaign difficulty should I select in-game to better take advantage of you mod?

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Imperialem Śconomić (Renewed 90% of the mod - 22.03.15 10:25 AM GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexkfabian View Post
    Hi dmboss and thank you for your dedication and solid work.

What campaign difficulty should I select in-game to better take advantage of you mod?
    It's up to you. There aren't much differences between the difficulties while using this mod compared to vanilla. Of course, battles are still affected by difficulty, but the campaign not as much.
    Last edited by dmboss; March 22, 2015 at 05:27 PM.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

Hi dmboss. can u anyhow lovered the generals recruitment cost? My ERE campaign i have 6 army, plaxed 107 turn and now the new hiring general cost over 12000 gold! i have only 4-5 tousand gold each turn . cant hiring new generals. thx for help.

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Hunor View Post
    Hi dmboss. can u anyhow lovered the generals recruitment cost? My ERE campaign i have 6 army, plaxed 107 turn and now the new hiring general cost over 12000 gold! i have only 4-5 tousand gold each turn . cant hiring new generals. thx for help.
    Maybe, I'll see what I can do.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video