Thread: Rithonz Spekhoi

Semisalis

Default Rithonz Spekhoi

I've incurred in a very strange bug in my Suebi campaign. While i was chasing routers (shattered, not simply routed) with my Rithonz Spekhoi they suddenly started to take huge casualties against them for no apparent reason, to the point that they fled the battlefield. There were no traps around nor any enemy units still fighting, all of this happened after i've received the end battle message. It happened in several separate battles but just with rithonz spekhoi, never happened with any other cavalry/infantry unit of any other faction. Btw worth mentioning that i'm using KAM's experimental pack.

Decanus

Default Re: Rithonz Spekhoi

Their fatigue gets way too high while chasing the enemy and they start loosing the retreating engagements and begin routeing. (Just due to FATIGUE) Any type of unit will do this. I know, It happened to me several times. I read here in the forums about this and then realized what was going on by watching the battle and seeing my troops getting killed while chasing the enemy. LOL

Semisalis

strange indeed! it never happend to me before...not even with exhausted units, could it be?

Drowsy's Avatar Senator

I suppose it could happen that after a long battle the enemy routs rather promptly, your exhausted troops giving chase -- any reinforcing AI units that where on their way to the front line would also route, and they might still be fresh or winded. Theory though.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

And I believe that even though they are routing their stats are still in place. Something I also believe is hardcoded. But this happens so rarely that I dont consider it a real problem

Matmannen's Avatar Ordinarius

I have seen it before, light cavalry charge into routing anamy soldiers and are killed by the impact...

Semisalis

Well i think the mistery is solved then...

Drowsy's Avatar Senator

And they would have routed away with it too if it weren't for our young meddling velites and their Molossian dog.