Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.3 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.0 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

What is the main change log of 6.0. Can you introduce it, appreciate a lot!

Using the lord_loc.pack from the extracted version and unable to see any text (it's in my data folder and advanced options), any idea whats wrong?

English TEXT archive is damaged i cannot repack, needs reupload.

Hello, it seems to me these installation instruction including the video are for an older version of this mod, I downloadrd the last one 6.0 version and what the instructions says do not make sense. Example :" Just drop all extracted files(extract just first part, the rest parts will be extracted automatically) in to data folder" I only get a folder with this the following. Data, English Test, Game options ( empty ) and User Scrypt. Do I just copy the data folder into my Napoleon data folder? I also downloaded the options . do I just copy and paste each option folder into the data folder? about the VDM mod, does it fix the graphics and mechanics or is it just to add the disease and other factors? besides the data folder for the VDM mod, should I put the other folders such as early camapiang, late campaign and VDM saves into the napoleon data folder too?

You copy all the pack files and campaign folder from this mods data folder into the empire data folder. You also paste the option pack files into the empire data folder. The VDM submod adds a lot of new mechanics and factors. But you do not want to be putting the data folder in the data folder, you need the pack files inside that.

Please, can someone tell me how to properly install the VDM MOd? where do I put the VDM saves folder that comes with the set that also contains the Data and scripts folders?

thank you very much for explaining it. I got the mod to work thanks to you. However, I did not get the last part about the VDM submode. Can you pls explain? I had the mod working and install the VDM but every time I tried to load a save it crashes or crushes when loading into a battle.

Like where do I place the VDM saves folder? I got the part to move the files from the data folder of the VDM mod into the Napoleon Data, but still, there is the VDM Saves folder left and two script folder titled: lata and early campaign. I know that I have to put whatever campaign script I want to play int the Creative assembly Empire script folder. But what do I do with the VDM saves folder and do I have to put whatever campaign crypt I choose also in the Empire folder besides the apps- creative assembly - empire folder. I cant load any saved game and I think this the problem. Also, it said something about saving in Latin Letters.

I do not use VDM but have you read his install instructions?

1 Copy/paste all files into the ETW folder .
    2 Choose user.empire_script from Latecampaign or Earlycampaign and place it to C:\Documents and Settings\(Your User Name Here)\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts... or C:\Users\(Your User Name Here)\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts\...
    3 If you use ManpowerScript you need to place game's difficulty level in scripting.lua(find CurDif parameter).
    4 Run VDM_Start.bat. Some players say that all scripts are not working with VDM_Start.bat. So you can run Start_Empire.bat in the WALI folder and then start the game as usually.

Thank you

nikossaiz's Avatar Decanus

propably on the 2 best mods out there for empire. one major problem thought. As Austria, My monarch died and started the war of saccesion with spain. one turn after portugal take madrid and the spain faction were no more. in their american teritorries imerged a faction named mesoamerican and pirates. After that when i change turn one is pirates turn it crashes. I had random crashes but this seems a game breaking. any thoughts?

are you using the right script? ( early or late) also, in your script in both your data folder and in the app folder?

the same happened on an early campaign , played as austria and now happened again on a late campaign. Now crashing on mesoamerican turn its time. i am using the right script in every case

third campaign, playing with austria, spain dies, mesoamerican faction emergres and when it is their turn always crash, so it must be some kind of bug.

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by nikossaiz View Post
    third campaign, playing with austria, spain dies, mesoamerican faction emergres and when it is their turn always crash, so it must be some kind of bug.
    Does this happen in the late campaign?

hello Lordsith and a big thank you for your mod! really drag me into it, imperial destroyer all the way Yes, in three late campaigns as austria, once spain destroyed and their regions in america become intipendant is a constant crash at ai turn. at early campaign i had few crashes but nothing constant. Again thank you for all your efforts and i truly appeciate your response.

Quote Originally Posted by jthomson97 View Post
    Using the lord_loc.pack from the extracted version and unable to see any text (it's in my data folder and advanced options), any idea whats wrong?
    For anyone else experiencing this problem, i fixed it by unzipping the non extracted Imperial Destroyer file. The already unzipped one must have a corrupted lord_loc.pack or something

How come ID 5.0 was around five GB in size, but 6.0 has only around Three GB. What have you removed?

Edit: (never mind)
    Last edited by Radscorpion; March 01, 2018 at 03:58 AM.

They look to be about the same size unpacked for me. 13.1 GB for 5.0 and 13.3 for 6.0

Downloading right now. Amazing! Great to see you are still working on this.