Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.3 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 5.0 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

The english pack makes no words appear, it removes every thing that has text. Is there any way to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by DasBeef View Post
    The english pack makes no words appear, it removes every thing that has text. Is there any way to fix this?
    I think it's your computer problem,my game with ENG text works well.

Quote Originally Posted by HuoShan View Post
    I think it's your computer problem,my game with ENG text works well.
    Thank god you said it was working, I simply re copy and pasted the File, it works fine now.

Lordsith why not add the mod to moddb for download &
    compress thee files using 7-zip at max compression settings ending up with only 1 file with 2.67gb instead of 5 separate files each near 1gb

Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf's Avatar Civis

I think the problem was that Moddb does not support such big files.
    Checking out games for historical accuracy: http://bit.ly/HiGaVFYD
    Let's Plays: http://bit.ly/HjalfFeuer

Domesticus

ModDB supports some pretty big files, Third Age Total War was on there in multiple parts

But on that note, since im actually on satellite broadband now instead of ahving my ex girlfriend download stuff for me...Mega is actually really fast and easy. I think she just liked having me do for her but not doing even the smallest favor for me

Im getting the options I want and the newest VDM now

Sogdog's Avatar Centenarius

Some of my unit placeholder cards are not showing up?

ComnenusTheOne's Avatar Primicerius

Can't we have a difference download link, or torrent, or something else? Megaupload is really frustrating. And a non-partitioned file would be even better.

could you make the 58th foot for Britain? That would be nice!

Who needs when you have this mod?

Could you add French Republic as faction? With revolution skins, this is the last thing I need to enjoy game 100%! Great mod! The best!
    Last edited by Sk1p56; March 29, 2017 at 12:48 PM.

Do I gotta redownload all the files to update to 5.0 from 4.9 or is there just an update file? Thanks! I only ask because I don't want to download everything again if I don't have to lol

mega locks the download for me before it is finished, something to do with southamerica crap internet conections, please should someone upload it elsewhere, or already had, provide a link.

when I was in another city, i could download from them with really easy process, but this is not possible anymore.

I like you design choices, keep it up. And really thank you for the multiple options, first thing on the list: FBR

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

this new alt link are great!!! excellent speed and no trouble to click stuff..

Great Mr. Lordsith!!!

hey lordsith. I found a bug. When I finish a custombattle or when I exit to menu it doesnt exit and keep on the battle but I can hear the menu music and i can interact, but i dont see anything. Can you help me?

Gen.jamesWolfe's Avatar Vicarius

Lordsith! Your mod is amazing! I can finally say that I found someone who made Empire total: war playable for me!

I also like the fact that the units are centered around the War of Austrian succession/SYW timeperiod: a fine choice, as IMO they're the best looking uniforms of the century the game is set in.

One thing though-a pet peeve I admit, which does not affect my opinion: why did you (or whoever it was who made the texture), give the 45th such a light green facing color? they had deep green facings. The color is supposed to be a very dark bluish-green color--like the color of the 95th regiment's jackets in the Napoleonic wars (or better yet, the "bottle-green" color of WW2 German uniform collars)

Beyond that, amazing! simply stunning!
    Last edited by Gen.jamesWolfe; April 09, 2017 at 10:07 PM.
    I haz a culler!! (really, who gives a darn? its totally meaningless, and it doesn't really accurately reflect who I am)

The Custom battle menu has got space just for 32 playable factions, and i know all the factions are playable. Is there any way to expand the menu? Or its imposible. Sorry for my bad English.

Maxmillion's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 4.43 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Thanks for the great mod Lordsith! Unfortunately I am having trouble starting a campaign. The game launches, main menu is good and I can play custom battle perfectly. When I click start campaign from the campaign menu I get a CTD during the loading screen. Any ideas what may cause this? I started from scratch with just the v5.0 files and followed the installation video just to be sure but no luck.

Maxmillion's Avatar Laetus

Managed to get it working. I had the Lord_main folder as a separate campaign folder so i deleted that and just merged it's contents into the vanilla 'main' campaign folder and so far so good. Excited to play ETW again.

Is there a fix for unit names not showing up? For some reason the only unit with that problem is the American Grenadiers? I really don't understand why because i did not alter any of the files other than the plug in to allow fire by rank