Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.0 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.0 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Soon i release extrated version, it might help you.
    Thanks can't wait to play

Added extracted version:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Thanks for the extracted version but turns out I didn't need it. I installed the 7zip 18.00 version beta and it let me unzip the 1st and 2nd links. Anybody having trouble with 7zip should try this.

Lordsith I installed everything correctly but I am not getting any English text it is all blank there are no words descriptions or options! Is anybody else having this issue if so can some one help me??

Quote Originally Posted by Napoli23 View Post
    Lordsith I installed everything correctly but I am not getting any English text it is all blank there are no words descriptions or options! Is anybody else having this issue if so can some one help me??
    ENGLISH_TEXT.rar

Thank you for your quick response! So where do I place this ENGLISH_TEXT.rar file?? Because when i was using it it crashes the game when selecting campaign

You need to extract it and put the lord_loc.pack in the empire data folder.

I did extract it and placed it in the data folder, but as I said in my previous post when I select a campaign the game crashes. So in order to be able to play I take it out but than I see no text in game but than the game works. The date on the lord_loc.pack is 12/4/17 is that the correct one?? Please help some one!!

Are there any scripted wars in Destroyer? Like does the War of Spanish Succession happen at the start? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Napoli23 View Post
    I did extract it and placed it in the data folder, but as I said in my previous post when I select a campaign the game crashes. So in order to be able to play I take it out but than I see no text in game but than the game works. The date on the lord_loc.pack is 12/4/17 is that the correct one?? Please help some one!!
    You must use right from Imperial DEstroyer 6.0
    06/12/2017

when i start a campaign theres nothing in the treasury ik this isent a big deal but can someone explain how i can fix it

You have to edit starting money with startpos editor. I tried it myself and followed the video but it crashed my campaign. Maybe cause I was using EditSf tool and not ESFEditor. Perhaps lordsith can make an option with starting money restored.

ok thanks for the advice i appreciate it i really love this mod

Is there any other fixes for no treasury when i start the campaign and when i install 6.0 do i replace the 5.0 files im just wondering im new to total war and modding.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20