Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.3 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

crosscheck86's Avatar Civis

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 5.0 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Does anyone else have problems with the NoForts-Submod? Doesnt work for me... I'm just using the allDiplomatic Options.

Gesendet von meinem thl T6 pro mit Tapatalk

Don't know if this is the right place, but when i"m extracting these files i"m getting "data error" and "file is broken" from 7zip. I've tried it on two computers with the same result.

Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf's Avatar Civis

You have to download again, seems your files are broken. Mine are ok and work as intended.
    Checking out games for historical accuracy: http://bit.ly/HiGaVFYD
    Let's Plays: http://bit.ly/HjalfFeuer

I'm using the noforts submod as well. Some cities have the fort in the last slot some don't. Wish i knew how to fix this to where there are no fort slots in any cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Samer312 View Post
    Don't know if this is the right place, but when i"m extracting these files i"m getting "data error" and "file is broken" from 7zip. I've tried it on two computers with the same result.
    Try opening it with WinZip. I've had that with some other files, where 7zip showed error, while WinZip made it work no problem

So i have a question. I installed the mod as written, but now i can't seem to find any launch option? And also now Empire vanilla doesn't work. Am i missing something? Thanks!

Bump... Could anyone tell me if you are supposed to at least get a launcher or something? Or anything for that matter as i assume most don't know why it's not working My maps are a bit different than the video on page 1, but i assume it's because of a different version of the mod.

Thanks

Nvm, figured it out; didn't merge the data folders.
    Last edited by Anubis88; June 05, 2017 at 07:54 AM.

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 4.43 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

I have problems with installations , i am doing evrything like all people wrote but it doesnt work

Did you follow my video instructions?

Hi lord, I just ask one thing, why does units' formation separate? I mean there is a space between two units. Why don't units set their formation like vanilla? Is there a special reason of that?

Pope Gregorius I's Avatar Ducenarius

alternate links for the new drum marches would be great, the MEGA link does not load.
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

MRENGLISHRULES's Avatar Tiro

Icon3 Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 5.0 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Due to the current way in which mega does it's downloading where everyone has a bandwidth limit when downloading on their site, it is now impossible to download all the mod packs at once.

So I would like to ask the developers (LordSith) and the community if they wish for me to create a torrent for this mod which would include all parts as well as the optional addons? It would be a lot quicker and easier for people wishing to download this mod and would simplify the installation instructions a lot.

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by MRENGLISHRULES View Post
    Due to the current way in which mega does it's downloading where everyone has a bandwidth limit when downloading on their site, it is now impossible to download all the mod packs at once.

So I would like to ask the developers (LordSith) and the community if they wish for me to create a torrent for this mod which would include all parts as well as the optional addons? It would be a lot quicker and easier for people wishing to download this mod and would simplify the installation instructions a lot.
    Ok

MRENGLISHRULES's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Ok
    I have PMed you

Patrician

ACMilan88's Avatar Semisalis

This mod looks really impressive. Love what's been done visually and it looks very realistic and true to history. Gonna DL and have a try. Btw, i noticed in the trailer there was units from great northern war mixed up with units from the 7 years war in the same battle. Are early/mid units mixed up in the campaign like this or is it adjustable? Thank you

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by ACMilan88 View Post
    This mod looks really impressive. Love what's been done visually and it looks very realistic and true to history. Gonna DL and have a try. Btw, i noticed in the trailer there was units from great northern war mixed up with units from the 7 years war in the same battle. Are early/mid units mixed up in the campaign like this or is it adjustable? Thank you
    It's very old video of 2014. Now, almost all european units based on the middle period of the 18th century and still in rework.

some of the files are corrupt

Quote Originally Posted by Apalm1999 View Post
    some of the files are corrupt
    It is your downloaded files that were corrupted, not the original ones. As saved on the servers of MEGA, they won't change. Though your downloaded files most likely were corrupted by fluctuating connection or something like that. Easiest way for you to solve this would be to download again.