Thread: Desperatis Rebus: Delatum Paene Imperium Romanum" Desperatis Rebus (for short) A new- Third Century Mod (circa 193-284) (For Attila), requires members

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Desperatis Rebus: Delatum Paene Imperium Romanum" Desperatis Rebus (for short) A new- Third Century Mod (circa 193-284) (For Attila), requires members

Desperatis Rebus: Delatum Paene Imperium Romanum" Desperatis Rebus The mod will attempt to create the historical situation at the time that Septimius Severus breaks with his Caesar- Clodius Albinus, by promoting his own son to the rank of Caesar as posterity has come to know as Caracalla! This naturally creates the last of Septimius civil wars, as Albinus declares himself Augustus in Britannia and Gaul.

The period of Crisis, this cannot be forced on the AI or the player, but the Attila mechanics I believe can be made to increase the chances of revolts with ineffectual emperors on the throne. The family tree (I think?) can be made to have the Severan family ineffectual therefore increasing changes of revolts. A system will then be devised to replicate armies propelling their general to the purple.

With regards to Parthia a weak Parthia will start with an increasingly powerful Sassanid dynasty as a puppet state, with a hatred of its master. It will not be long before they rebel and take over the reigns of power.

Ahistorical factions for example Huns will have to go..
    Germanic confederations and tribes will get their deserved treatment also and be as historical as sources allow

What we really need is:
    Another unit maker - particularly someone interested in Arsacid and Sassanid dynasties and/or Germanic confederations/tribes, also Sarmations
    Someone to guide and help with.

DB :
    to add units
    To add new technologies and tech trees
    to add new buildings and building chains
    to edit startpos

3D artists could have to create :
    Campaign building models - replace things like churches with secular basilicas etc
    Equipments
    Engine models
    Unit models

If you have any other talents you deem relevant do not hesitate to PM me
    Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; April 28, 2015 at 11:05 AM.

Default Re: Desperatis Rebus: Delatum Paene Imperium Romanum" Desperatis Rebus (for short) A new- Third Century Mod (circa 193-284) (For Attila), requires members

Though we have gathered many members since I first posted this advert, we still need fresh talent, enthusiasts talented unit makers and DB experts are especially important,
    2D and 3D artists are a must, so please if you fit the profile PM a team member.

With regards to unit makers an all rounder would be fantastic, but if you have a special interest in the Germanic confederations and tribes, the Sarmations, north Africans and Arabs even better. If you know someone, let them know. We have big plans, that needs your help.
    Thank you for your time.
    Gaius

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Desperatis Rebus: Delatum Paene Imperium Romanum" Desperatis Rebus (for short) A new- Third Century Mod (circa 193-284) (For Attila), requires members

I May make for u Equipments.

Quote Originally Posted by karaislam View Post
    I May make for u Equipments.
    Brilliant PM about what you can do