Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Climate Change Mod

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Climate Change Mod

Quote Originally Posted by BboyPhoenix View Post
    So I enable the mod and when I click Grand Campaign the game crashes. Any ideas?
    are you using any other mods?
    anyone else have the same issue?

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

Idk what was I thinking.. It's only a text, shouldn't be causing problems.. Well that Dam effect shouldn't also.
    Which leaves an only one thing, startpos, I guess.
    Last edited by SharpEyed; October 06, 2015 at 05:19 PM.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by SharpEyed View Post
    Yea, since you've asked I've tested it and got the crash while loading a new campaign

Most likely it has to do with "fertility_levels.loc" table (yeah LR campaign values again^^), I wanted to try again after fix it but that table, or w/e that is, so hard to edit, for some reason what I write (as a new row) gets deleted etc, so I couldn't do it.

Changed the name of the table, but it didn't do the trick either. so idk what's going on.

Edit:
    Idk what was I thinking.. It's only a text, shouldn't be causing problems.. Well that Dam effect shouldn't also: Removed and nope didn't work.
    Which leaves an only one thing, startpos, I guess.
    can you send me the startpos again and ill redo it? maybe the file you upped before was corrupted?

I think now I get what's wrong, most likely CA have messed with the startpos with the latest update/hotfix or whatever it was.
    This is frustrating. And now I don't have a startpos that has all dlcs playable, which sounds weird, I know

Just when we thought, ok this time we done it, "surprise!"

To answer your previous question no, I don't use any other mods. Do I need do have the version with Empire of the Sands? By the way, don't know if that helps, but my mod manager still says that this was made for a previous version of the game, so it says it's outdated. But that doesn't make sense. Sorry if I'm confusing you.

Now with the new version you uploaded I am stack at the first image with the name Attila when the game starts, before even the intro video before the main menu. Man this is a headache I don't understand why it happens.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

if someone with the dlc could give me the startpos again ill remake the mod

Quote Originally Posted by Magnar View Post
    if someone with the dlc could give me the startpos again ill remake the mod
    I'll PM you it.

My game is up to date, I have all DLCs, the only mod I'm using is Climate Change Mod and everything works perfectly for me.

Now that's weird, then the problem is only happening to the players that doesn't have all DLC's?
    Guess that's the reason why I haven't gotten such feedback on my thread yet.

But what the?!

But the only DLC I don't have is empires of sands. Should be working. maybe my game is problematic? Used other mods before with no problem though.

This site naturally doesn't support the cracked games (mods might work regardless), also there are CA members on this forum, so it's really not something good to talk aobut.

Where did he say his game is cracked? Not sure if he meant this. I downloaded 12TPY version of this mod and can`t select the DLC factions anymore. Without this mod everything works fine. The steam version works as it should.
    Last edited by Prussias_Glory; October 10, 2015 at 07:30 AM.

Ok last question. Is this compatible with all version? I currently have version 1.6
    Do I need a newer version?
    Thanks again!

Civis
    Malang city, East Java province, Indonesia

thank You, this is what I search to make continue playing Total War Attila not so boring, while waiting the new MediEval Total war, but I have a problem.

I was download for 4tpy, and downloaded Mitch mod manager, this My first time trying to use mod for Total war game.
    then Mitch mod manager look like not works, It can't load the .pak file from data folde on Attila,

please, anyone, instruct Me, how to use this climate change mod, I really appreciate for any help, thanks in advance.

New update is out! Magnar, could you please update this mod?

Civis

Is this climate changes mod and the 12 turns per year mod it's made for different from Dresden's 12 turns per year mod?

I don't know if it is just me but this doesn't seem to work with the new patch.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

This doesnt work with the new patch because i havent updated it.

The reason i havent updated it is that i dont own all the dlc which means that if i use my starpos to make this mod then those who have the dlc's that i dont have wont be able to play with those unlocked factions with my startpos.

In startpos folder(s) I see startpos of all campaigns but idk if they would work or not when you don't own them.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast