Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Default Re: Bug Reports

Running 3.0, and I can't raise new armies as the Himyar.

Yeah I heard about that bug. I'm trying to fix it as soon as I can, but it's a head scratcher - everything is set up exactly the way I'd need to for any faction to recruit units. But for some reason that isnt' cutting it and something is missing for the Himyarites and Desert folk

Quote Originally Posted by zombieflanders View Post
    Running 3.0, and I can't raise new armies as the Himyar.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/1k...es_0_FIXED.rar

Download this pack to fix the issues with the sand kingdoms DLC not being able to recruit armies/recruit units.

*There seems to be a whole lot of units who have the shield wall ability, however, when it is "activated" nothing happens, the unit remains in regular formation, as well as the stats do not change:

*There seems to be a lot of portraits that do not match the new general's look:

*There is still text missing from the "power bar" :

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiga View Post
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/1k...es_0_FIXED.rar

Download this pack to fix the issues with the sand kingdoms DLC not being able to recruit armies/recruit units.
    That worked! Thanks.

Maximus183's Avatar Senator

Shield wall is set up like that currently because if it was like the vanilla ones the AI tend to not use it/use it very strangely. I think that's what Gunny said about it a while ago but I could be wrong. Gunny could probably answer this better than me.

The general portraits I also know about. Setting up the portraits is very very tedious and time consuming, so for some time they won't match with the actual model until we make sure all our general models are finalised and we get around to making new portraits.

Great mod, only some minor things I noticed

-Shield wall: You guys are already aware of the issue, however I also noticed that once in shield wall the units are trying to use their missile weapon I guess, causing them to just stand in formation and wiggle.

-Cantabrian circle: Is it intended that once the horse archers are circling they can't navigate across the battlefield, unless you put them out of circling stance? I have to check if they would act accordingly to the skirmisher stance while in circle formation to avoid melee contact.

-I noticed that some horse archer and horse skirmisher units, although listed as such, do not perform as such on the battlefield, lacking a missile attack option. They do have missile weapons, but when ordered to attack a unit they immediately charge.

-Some horse and cataphract models are changing colors and textures when zooming out/in

Hope this helps.

Civis

BRACHIATI JUNIORES NOT EXIST IN LAND UNITS ?

Hi there dev team! My compliments on this great mod. However I get a CTD everytime I choose Axum in custom battle either as own or enemy faction. Haven't tried in campaign. BTW, I use standalone version, should I switch to steam version?

I quite like the mod, but i noticed a mistake(a rather minor one though):Germanic levies are called skirmishers with the English name mod.

Not sure if a bug, intentional, or simply an oversight, but the "prefix" on some units names seems to vary a lot; Some examples:

"Bellatores Ambacti Mercenarii" while others are called "Lanciarii Mercenarii Germanorum", why is the Mercenarii prefix placed differently?
    "Lanciarii Comitati", "Equites Comitati" and "Comitati Sphatarii", why Comitati is placed differently?

Great mod anyways, looking fordward to future updates!

sand unit's stats not adapted.(al-Rahrain kill Eastern roman general)

My west roman millitary ports can recruit sassanid ships, is that just on my end? or is it intentional or known?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-10-08_00002.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	331013

Name:	2015-10-08_00001.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	331012

Sorry for the screenshots for ants

Name:	2015-10-08_00002.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	445.7 KB 
ID:	331016

Name:	2015-10-08_00001.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	435.4 KB 
ID:	331017

Quote Originally Posted by FEagle7 View Post
    sand unit's stats not adapted.(al-Rahrain kill Eastern roman general)
    Indeed.

Quite a few units from the new factions are with vanilla stats, making T1-2 light units able to beat T3 heavy units with ease.
    Can't access game atm, but i remember 3 units from Aksum - all afars.

We are currently overhauling the desert faction roster and units so those will all be different after the next update.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Has anyone tried replays with this mod loaded? Straight crash to desktop. Any advise how to fix replays, please?

Some of the Celtic mercenary units such as Mercenary Celtic Axeband and Mercenary Celtic band still have vanilla stats.
    Its Faction recruited counter part's stats seems fine.

For crashing,one must download part 1-3 and enable them in sequential order,if that is not the problem then there is probably conflicts with other mods.
    Untick all other mods and then re-enable them one by one to see which ones are in conflict.

Just wondering,are Sassanian elephants modified and balanced in this mod?

On the other hand,I just checked with Packfile manager and it definitely seem like Celtic mercenaries have vanilla stats.

Few things, sorry if these have already been mentioned, are CA's fault or are a figment of my imagination:

1. The Bastion onager selection screen in defensive siege screen seems broken. I assume this was an invention by CA, but even if I have like 6 defensive onagers, I can only select one.

http://imgur.com/xfLFGwj

2. There is a Germanic spear unit which is recruitable as the Romans through friendly hordes which is invisible and which has the unit card of a Roman's general body guard.

3. Maurians have Armenian Spears. (lel, CA I know, but worth a mention non the less).

4. Roman naval units appearing twice in the unit roster. Same unit, different costs and upkeep. I guess this is the same problem that existed before in both this mod and D et I.