Page 1 of 29 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Default Bug Reports

Please use this thread to post any bugs you may find. These include crashes and campaign/battle problems. If possible, try to be as specific as possible about the issue. Thanks!
    Last edited by Dresden; May 09, 2015 at 06:06 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: Bug Reports

Frames Drop when zoomed close into battle due to your new textures ?

miTo82's Avatar Libertus

I found a bug too, but I dont know if it is a mod or vanilla problem:

When I recruit a new general there are two windows: In the first one I can choose the general itself (the person who should do the job). After that, in the second window I can choose the general-unit that is fighting on the battlefield (in my Geat campaign I can choose between 3 units: two tier II units, one with Sword and shield, the other one with two handed axes, and one tier I unit … I don’t have the names of them, sorry).

In the window where I can choose one of the three, the unit cards/portraits are not arranged next to each other (from left to right), they are under each other. And because the window is not that big, you cant see the bottom unit card…

Its not easy to explain (I am german) and I have no screenshot here. But I can make one this evening and upload it, so you can see the problem better.

Maximus183's Avatar Senator

We're aware of this. Reason it's there is because CA never meant for players to have the option to choose unit, but when you remove the general units upgradeability they get access to all 3 at once, opening a menu they never planned to use. We might be able to fix it in the future though.

Several models within Gothic Pikemen do not have human skins associated with their equipment. Models appear as armor and beards floating in the shape of a person....very comical

The gothic warband is also missing its skin. Its kind of funny since it has clothes, hair, hat, and weapons but no skin. I did take a screen shot if you want me to upload it. Also I did post this on the other forum but on some of the roman units the sleeves of their tunics go under their skin and its looks really weird when you zoom in.

Maximus183's Avatar Senator

I'll try and go over the visual bugs soon and fix them. No need for screenshots regarding the romans, vandals and goths, I know what ails them. If you find anything else let me know.

miTo82's Avatar Libertus

I dont know if it is a bug or a Feature, but I have a question about the Horde faction and their recruitment system:

Played a Horde faction the first time today (Visigoths). As I wanted to recruit some new units, I had the possibility to recruit nearly half of the unit roster from the beginning (a lot of Tier 2, and even some Tier 3 Units).

So, is this a bug of your recruitment system, or it is an intended Feature? When it is a Feature, can you maybe think about it and give it a little change? I myself think ist a Little bit overdone to have those very strong units directly from the beginning.

Cheers,
    miTo

Persian bowmen have around 90+ armor, I am not sure if it's intended for them to have more armor than Heavy Roman legionaries. They are actually now best frontline units, as they can holdout in melee really long until you just flank them with your actual melee units who deal damage.

EDIT: Actually almost all Sassanid ranged units have over 90armor.
    EDIT2: melee defense*
    Last edited by Ritmas; March 15, 2015 at 02:15 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-16 at 21.27.40.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	447.2 KB 
ID:	322918

I found this no faces/arms bug, but it only seems to be on the Vandal Berserkers.

(I just have the textures, not the full mod)
    Last edited by Delicate Strawberry; March 16, 2015 at 04:51 PM.

Foederatus

Sorry I don't have screens but the germanic spear masters shields are flickering in a battle. Pick the Visigoth spear masters and you'll see in Custom battles.

Great Mod thanks

Pictures of texture problems. Units are vandals berserkers and any germanic unit with that shield pattern which changes its texture when the camera Zooms out.

This is a vanilla bug, but the vandal general textures do not match its unit card, it would be great if you could give it horse armor since the vandals were also known for their heavy calvalry.

Many units have Formation Attack even though they should not. Lots of offensively oriented melee troops (Some danish axe infantry for example) and even some skirmishers (Elite Saxon Javelinmen) have this ability.

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Yea, I need to fix that, but I am waiting for the new DLC to drop, since I will have to balance them anyway *grumble grumble*

Garrisons are broken. Some cities what where build from start seems fine, but the new one always 3-4 units on defend, and doesn't matter what buildings you will build.
    What tables I should delete to set vanilla garrison setups back?

Quote Originally Posted by Shtuka View Post
    Garrisons are broken. Some cities what where build from start seems fine, but the new one always 3-4 units on defend, and doesn't matter what buildings you will build.
    What tables I should delete to set vanilla garrison setups back?
    Looks like all of the garrisons seems fine from the game start, but when they should upgrade, all of them become 3-4 units only (sassanids and barbaric factions, have no idea about rome)
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; March 22, 2019 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

I will have to take a look at garrisons, since we added the new copy units to re-add unit upgrades it probably caused issues.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

My ERE Clibanarii and Excubitores do not seem to have horses in battle! I didn't notice the others, I haven't had much time to have many proper battles lately.

I was first shocked about how low the Roman unit stats are compared to almost everyone, then the missing horses.
    This may not be your bug, just thought I would mention it.
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; March 21, 2015 at 05:56 AM.

After the "copy" unit system som typ of them duplicated on recruit panel . som fixes in a future?

I have noticed that grivanpar (tier 3) and pushtiban (tier 2) sassanid cataphracts have only half horse armor, is this a bug or it came with the game´s last update?

I just got the v003 of this super awesome mod and noticed that some of the units (hirdmenn at least) shields were returned to the vanilla types... I dont know if it is a bug or if you changed them back in the new version of the mod? other than that the units looks sexy!

Page 1 of 29 123456789101126 ... LastLast