Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 924252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: VDM 2.2 for IMPERIAL DESTROYER project

Default Re: VDM 2.2 for IMPERIAL DESTROYER project

Hi !

I'm currently playing a campaign with Prussia but I'm not sure if VDM actually works on my game. I still didn't get any disease or cataclysm, or any special featured script. The "raise rebellion" feature seems not to work, and same for the "Dip offers" in Diplomacy...

But I get the VDM Ministers traits, and I can see the Administration points in my government panel

So I don't really know if only some parts of the moe are working on my game, or if it's only because I'm still at turn 6 and such events only occur later. But I tried several campaigns with different factions and never got the diseases/earthquakes/Dip offers etc...

I'm using the following Lordsith "gameplay options" :
    - return churches & priests
    - return vanilla movement speed
    - return square formation
    - increased income
    - return assassination
    I'm also using the 10k gold startpos.esf

I followed the installation instructions

Last but not least, I'm playing on Mac and I'm unable to run any of the .bat files, even if I put the Start Empire.bat in the Empire Total War folder

Do you have any idea of what's the matter ? Thanks !
    Last edited by Aerys IV le Grand; February 19, 2018 at 05:21 AM.

nikossaiz's Avatar Decanus

i dont know if it is VDM fault but every time spain killed i have a constant crash on AI turn either when is the tribes of mexico turn ( previous spain territories on america ) or pirates. the next turn they spawnes as factions.

i believe it is not VDM that causing the crash. I disamble all scripts and still crash after spain killed on late campaign and is mesoaperican ai turn. Any other has the same problem?

I still never saw Spain being killed in my campaigns on IS so I never experienced this crash sorry

in late campaign they have only one home region in europe, instead of early campaign that are very powerfull. In late campaign does enyone saw this kind of bug?

hello again! using VDM 2.2 all of a sudden all my saves crush on loading screen after i load a campaign . All of them. Any suggestion??

Download Link is broken

hello the vdm for ID link is broken can you please reupload it

Hi again, I managed to install Windows on my Mac so now VDM works perfectly
    I didn't experience the Spain bug but I'm only at turn 30 or something like that and I only play early era
    I just wanted to say this mod with Imperial Destroyer is the best combination ever on Empire. I thank you very much for this amazing work. Far better than Darth Mod !

Docibal's Avatar Laetus

Hi,

I want to download this magnificent mod,but the VDM for Imperial Destroyer mod link isn't working.Did you deleted it guys or it bugged ?

If there is any other way of downloading it please tell me.

Indeed the link is broken... That's very unfortunate. The mod creator didn't show up for a while and I'm afraid the mod can die soon
    I will try to upload the version I have however I don't know exactly which files are part of the mod or not...

Hello !

I just made an attempt to upload the files again
    Please pardon my English, I tried to be as clear as possible but I'm not a good teacher

Extract to your desktop or downloads

Launch the game following the instructions given at the first page of this thread (the first time you launch the game after installing VDM only)

It's highly possible that won't work but let's try and hopefully I can fix actual issues. Please report any issue

MAKE A BACKUP and read the READ ME !

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2l1o2j...4/VDMforID.zip

EDIT : I forgot to write in the READ ME that unfortunately I only have the scripting.lua for the Early Era campaign (1700) so you will need to take the user.script_empire.txt from the "EarlyCampaign(VDM)" folder, and not "LateCampaign(VDM)". If someone has the missing scripting.lua it would be nice to upload it here for people wanting to play the late campaign
    But anyway the late campaign seems more buggy than the early one

EDIT 2 : VadAnts updated the link on the first page, forget anything in this post
    Last edited by Aerys IV le Grand; May 09, 2018 at 09:54 AM.

VadAntS's Avatar Miles
    Artifex

Download link updated

Holy ! I thought you would never come back ! Thank you so much ! I really feared the mod was dead
    You really made my day

If you're still working on updates, would it be possible to add a script so Succession wars are finally accurate or tied with family tree ? It looks like CA had a good idea but didn't manage to set it up correctly, as they're random and can burst between Monarchies and Republics which doesn't make any sense
    I think there is a great opportunity here
    The "other claimants" in the family tree could be kings of other factions that are historically tied with the player faction (like king of Prussia for Great Britain, Habsburg of Austria for Spain etc) or neighbouring factions
    And if the player doesn't have a certain amount of Control points or Admin or Stability points, a rebellion occurs representing the people contesting the new king's legitimacy
    That would be amazing
    Last edited by Aerys IV le Grand; May 12, 2018 at 11:18 AM.

Alright so i ran vdm start bat then ran empire then i started a campaign but the mod did not seem to show up or work idk im pretty new to total war and pc modding then i tried start empire bat in the wali folder and got the same results as before can someone tell me what im doing wrong and help me i would appreciate it.

Did you install the user.script for VDM?

There is no military access option, do I have military access already withe alliance or option have to be switch on.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrince-D View Post
    Did you install the user.script for VDM?
    yes idid and put it into empire scripts empire starts up fine i start a campaign but the mod doesn't show or work.

Default Re: VDM 1.9 for IMPERIAL DESTROYER project

there is some way to deactivate the inflation?