Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: [PREVIEW] - AE User Interface & 2D Artwork - NEW Official AE Signatures

Default Re: [PREVIEW] - AE User Interface for Attila - FrontEnd Update 7/5/15

Well Im dealing with redoing/doing unit cards for Europa Barbaroum II and I know how time consuming it can be to make those tiny pictures look decent. I will soon feel the need to learn how to mod the rest of the UI as well. When you are talking about size you mean in pixels or bytes?

PS: pls. reply on my profile since this isnt exactly the right place to continue
    Last edited by Kranos; May 14, 2015 at 03:07 PM.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Keep up the good work guys. UI stuff requires a lot of time and you have made leaps and bounds of it.

Looking forward to seeing future updates!
    Last edited by Aikanár; May 14, 2015 at 06:14 PM. Reason: continuity

Yes keep up guys and have fun with modding!

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Thank you all!

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Verzione's Avatar Miles

Awesome work! Looks beautiful.

One question though, how on earth did you replace the main menu background? I've spent an incredible amount of time trying to find it.

Thanks!

Verzione's Avatar Miles

Oh, thank you so much mate! This has been an empty hole in my life for so long, finally!
    With the current moving background being the ugliest I've ever seen, this is heaven!

Yea, there should be a way to replace it with a different video, if you were so inclined to try, but a backdrop like in Rome 2 works fine. I personally prefer the static image, but would like to see if a video replacement were possible.

Verzione's Avatar Miles

Aye, custom video would be cool, but same as you I prefer the static image. Thanks again!

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

UI looks great, well done.

This is the most highly anticipated Mod I've ever waited to get for a game. Keep it up, as you can tell I can't wait for it to be finished #HYPE LoL

Subtle update to the Front-End UI. Ironed out some rough edges on icons and buttons, added a few more textures here and there. I will be releasing another big update in the coming days.

Got to say, fantastic work, UMCenturion. I'm really looking forward to use this. +Rep of course. I hope that will do as feedback
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

great job mate, keep it up

really looking forward to this mod.As i like this time period more than attila.this mod is going to be the primary reason for me to buy attila

Quote Originally Posted by sanjayraj85 View Post
    really looking forward to this mod.As i like this time period more than attila.this mod is going to be the primary reason for me to buy attila
    I Would buy attila if campaign map tools were available

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Got to say, fantastic work, UMCenturion. I'm really looking forward to use this. +Rep of course. I hope that will do as feedback
    Absolutely! Thanks Sheridan. And thank you to all. Some really exciting stuff coming, not only with the UI - but the mod in general. I for one can't wait to get my hands on the whole package and dive into overhauled campaign.

Nomadic UI is now up! More screens will come tonight. Couple more updates I'm planning on.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: [PREVIEW] - AE User Interface for Attila - Nomadic UI 14/06/15

Excellent work, although when will you guys convert the Sassanid Empire into Parthia? Also take the cataphracts from the Sassainds and put it in the parthian roster.

Also patch is out for Monday, Can't wait to see what you guys do when you transform the look of the cities!

Default Re: [PREVIEW] - AE User Interface for Attila - Nomadic UI 14/06/15

Quote Originally Posted by Age of Empires 2 HD View Post
    Excellent work, although when will you guys convert the Sassanid Empire into Parthia? Also take the cataphracts from the Sassainds and put it in the parthian roster.

Also patch is out for Monday, Can't wait to see what you guys do when you transform the look of the cities!
    We will convert soon. Now that the UI is completed for the cultures aimed for, I am going to go back and update the previews. You should see updates every so often with updated UI Cards, UI and the correct factions

- Also just added an update to the Roman Unit Cards. More to come this week!
    Last edited by UMCenturion; June 14, 2015 at 07:29 PM.