Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: [PREVIEW] - AE User Interface & 2D Artwork - NEW Official AE Signatures

Default Re: [PREVIEW] - AE User Interface & 2D Artwork - New Screens Updated 17.02.2016

Quote Originally Posted by Petellius View Post
    I disagree, you deserve the praise completely. The team is fantastic, revolutionary and intuitive but I do agree that you often get overlooked, as does Philip and some of the lesser known unit creators. Then we have our researchers too, all deserve praise for bringing this piece of art to the community, it is in all honesty something I am so proud of and I am thankful to work with such amazing people and such a motivated team to create something I truly believe will change the total war community and create a lasting impact for years to come.

Petellius
    Totally agree! UMcenturion is doing a fantastic job and such a dedicated work and such fellow friend deserves the praise and appreciation. And imo harmony of such individuals lets flourish the perfect environment of teamwork and encourages all who shares the same place to make what you are doing is better. This is what makes a team great. Not almighty modders not even the brightest of humankind. Only the people who love to work together.

Keep up the good work UMcenturion! and godspeed my friend!

Hats off!

Default Re: [PREVIEW] - AE User Interface & 2D Artwork - New Screens Updated 17.02.2016

Absolutely you deserve a little praise you all do! I really love what your doing UMC so immersive..

Keep it up!.
    --------> http://play0ad.com <--------
    OS: Win 7 64bit Ultimate // MOB: GA-990FXA-UD5 // CPU: AMD FX-8350 BE Eight-Core 4,70Ghz OC // WC: CM Nepton_280L // Memory: 16GB 1866Mhz // GPU: Nvidea GTX 780 ti 3GB // SC: SB X-Fi Titanium HD // SS: Creative T20 Series II // Monitors: Asus 27" 1ms , Asus 24'' 4ms //
    HDD: 1TB // SSD: 128GB // SSD: 240GB // External: 3TB

this looks awesome! great work ae-team!
    best regards,

Hi guys you need to contact this guy "Artstudio" because it looks like they have inported RTW II models to TW:Atilla from city models to battle maps. I think it can help you guys alot with the progress for this mod!.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...tal-War-ATTILA
    Last edited by Sir_Pee_Alot; March 19, 2016 at 04:21 PM.
    OS: Win 7 64bit Ultimate // MOB: GA-990FXA-UD5 // CPU: AMD FX-8350 BE Eight-Core 4,70Ghz OC // WC: CM Nepton_280L // Memory: 16GB 1866Mhz // GPU: Nvidea GTX 780 ti 3GB // SC: SB X-Fi Titanium HD // SS: Creative T20 Series II // Monitors: Asus 27" 1ms , Asus 24'' 4ms //

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Pee_Alot View Post
    Hi guys you need to contact this guy "Artstudio" because it looks like they have inported RTW II models to TW:Atilla from city models to battle maps. I think it can help you guys alot with the progress for this mod!.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...tal-War-ATTILA
    Wonderful find!

That's amazing! Massively talented guy to have managed so much.
    modificateurs sans frontières

Developer for Ancient Empires
    (scripter, developed tools for music modding, tools to import custom battle maps into campaign)

Lead developer of Attila Citizenship Population Mod
    (joint 1st place for Gameplay Mods in 2016 Modding Awards)

Assisted with RMV2 Converter
    (2nd place for Warscape Engine Resources in 2016 Modding Awards)

I saw this a few days back, its crazy that he did all this work alone! He is still using the Attila factions so it probably won't work as well as AE does campaign wise but its still a huge feat! The only problem is I think I remember this guy getting done for using peoples work (textures and models) without permission and hope this isn't still the case.
    Vespasian's own: Up the Augusta! For Cato!

AE: Battle Balancing and BAI.

Amazing work in UI!

Keep the good work guys!

@ the rest

To add to Petellius's comment, that is what AE will look like once the process can be figured out on how to convert these maps or RTW II models into Attila. I leave it to the modders as they know best.

Quote Originally Posted by Petellius View Post
    I saw this a few days back, its crazy that he did all this work alone! He is still using the Attila factions so it probably won't work as well as AE does campaign wise but its still a huge feat! The only problem is I think I remember this guy getting done for using peoples work (textures and models) without permission and hope this isn't still the case.
    Yeah well i thought i needed to share it because he found a way to import the city models on the campaign map and would be awesome if he could share how i did that with AE so that you guys can do the same with the new faction's and if he knows how to add RTW II battle maps ~plus adding custom maps where needed~ and it would keep you guys from alot of testing and able to use that time for other things.

Use of others Textures/models i don't know if that was him, But this is more about how he was able to use those RTW II city models for the campaign...
    Last edited by Sir_Pee_Alot; March 19, 2016 at 06:36 PM.

@Sir Pee a lot,

lets hope this happens!

Although Doomon's 15 maps will be on the settlements for the campaign, that much for sure. Alexandria, Rome, Carthage, etc.

I want to see Doomon's Carthage on the campaign map for AE.

That much for sure.
    Last edited by The Wandering Storyteller; March 19, 2016 at 07:17 PM.

Yeah like i said with custom maps where needed me to love to see his maps in AE and i also started with mapping for TW:Atilla that i will show soon but don't got enough room on my HDD for the RTW II models so i need to get a another HDD. I'm now only working with Atilla models and alot of trying to create a nice roman fort map with rivers and forests.

@Sir Pee a Lot

Ofc, and wish you the best of luck with your maps and with you getting another HDD.

=

I contacted this guy a few days ago. I have no idea who he is. Haven't heard back.

Yeah well i thought i needed to share it because he found a way to import the city models on the campaign map and would be awesome if he could share how i did that with AE so that you guys can do the same with the new faction's and if he knows how to add RTW II battle maps ~plus adding custom maps where needed~ and it would keep you guys from alot of testing and able to use that time for other things.
    Yea, it's a good suggestion, but I was tracking it.

In terms of campaign map models, I've already brought over Rome II's. Did that a while back (think that was answered negatively a while back, but it was done). Battle map wise, I haven't worked on that area at all yet. There may be some simple ways to get buildings/textures from Rome II. May. I'd have to give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by ABH2 View Post
    I contacted this guy a few days ago. I have no idea who he is. Haven't heard back.

Yea, it's a good suggestion, but I was tracking it.

In terms of campaign map models, I've already brought over Rome II's. Did that a while back (think that was answered negatively a while back, but it was done). Battle map wise, I haven't worked on that area at all yet. There may be some simple ways to get buildings/textures from Rome II. May. I'd have to give it a shot.
    Oke i see but negatively for importing RTW II ,s campaign models why? when no own models are yet made it's a easy fix till they are.

And i think people don't get a answer because his english is not that great. So if you know some russian i would try it that way.

Amazing update: provided screens look superb !
    Keep it up, Cheers !!

Oke i see but negatively for importing RTW II ,s campaign models why? when no own models are yet made it's a easy fix till they are.
    I'm a bit confused on the question here. I meant that I have ported over Rome II's campaign map models. I believe Petellius responded to someone else in the past saying that we hadn't, but that was done a while back. So it's done and no help is needed there.

And i think people don't get a answer because his english is not that great. So if you know some russian i would try it that way.
    It's possible, but I unfortunately don't know any Russian.

Quote Originally Posted by ABH2 View Post
    I'm a bit confused on the question here. I meant that I have ported over Rome II's campaign map models. I believe Petellius responded to someone else in the past saying that we hadn't, but that was done a while back. So it's done and no help is needed there.
    Yeah, my bad, I had no idea this was in.
    Vespasian's own: Up the Augusta! For Cato!

AE: Battle Balancing and BAI.

Google translate won't help, that sucks.

Have you imported the whole RII city models ABH or is it just small ones? If that guy managed to import RII cities into Attila, then there must be something you must have done similar perhaps? It seems like you could just port the whole of RII into Attila looking at that way.