Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: EBNOM Updates Discussion

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default Re: EBNOM Updates Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Roonerspism View Post
    Ever since I found out about this mod, I've been itching to wreck Rome's as Sertorius. Really fortunate that it's getting some love after it was pretty much dead.

I'm really hyped for an alpha now.
    Me too.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Any news?

Same here

Well the project is again frozen. The problem is that in order to a mod to be completed a team is needed maybe at least 5. The mod has only some new units but again many are missing especially from new factions. Nothing else. And needs to be build from scratch. I think is more realistic for a new mod more closely to original eb maybe around 220 b.c. I have some plans about it. Guys remember one person can't do much things. I will try for the best.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

I think the golden era for rome total war modding has passed away. Only some grand projects are continue to be developed right now, maybe are less than five.

Ryoga84's Avatar Biarchus

As note, b0gia, I'm still tryng to balance the units (sorry if I didn't post about it in a while, but I got a couple issues IRL)
    ====== "Worst English User" 2012/2014 Award Winner =======
    ===========Running for the 2015, support me.===========
    Uchronia Barbarorum v1.05 , ahistorical submod for Europa Barbarorum 1.2 WiP
    Another Story: The Greek Wars v1.0 , submod for The Greek Wars 1.1 WiP
    4th Age +1, v1.0 , submod for Fourth Age: Total War 2.6 WiP

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    Well the project is again frozen. The problem is that in order to a mod to be completed a team is needed maybe at least 5. The mod has only some new units but again many are missing especially from new factions. Nothing else. And needs to be build from scratch. I think is more realistic for a new mod more closely to original eb maybe around 220 b.c. I have some plans about it. Guys remember one person can't do much things. I will try for the best.
    I'm sorry to hear this, I was looking forward to finally playing this mod very much, but I totally understand, with only one person working on this, it must be very difficult indeed!

I think the golden era for rome total war modding has passed away. Only some grand projects are continue to be developed right now, maybe are less than five.
    I have to agree with you there, such a shame!

As note, b0gia, I'm still tryng to balance the units (sorry if I didn't post about it in a while, but I got a couple issues IRL)
    This is good to hear, although I will not lie, my hopes of being able to play EBNOM are fading quickly me thinks!

Best of luck in your future endeavors b0gia et al!

It's not totally frozen but the progress is very very slow. Leon and ryo are working on this but a larger team is required for a mod like this.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    It's not totally frozen but the progress is very very slow. Leon and ryo are working on this but a larger team is required for a mod like this.
    I suppose this is good news... perhaps go recruiting maybe? Do a similar thing to what the EBII team did?

gamegeek2's Avatar Centenarius

Just dropping in to say that I'm excited that this is getting revived and sorry for letting the project die out when one of our team members had to go on hiatus. I started university around that time and picked up a number of other time-consuming hobbies and couldn't keep up my commitments anymore.

Shoot me an email at gamegeek2 (at) gmail (dot) com if you would like me to give you information on the stats system I used, and if you'd like my assistance with anything. I'd have to recreate them all since I don't think I ever backed them up, but I could probably do that in a few days if need be. I feel guilty that this was never completed and would be readily available to give you whatever you might need.

Quote Originally Posted by gamegeek2 View Post
    Just dropping in to say that I'm excited that this is getting revived and sorry for letting the project die out when one of our team members had to go on hiatus. I started university around that time and picked up a number of other time-consuming hobbies and couldn't keep up my commitments anymore.

Shoot me an email at gamegeek2 (at) gmail (dot) com if you would like me to give you information on the stats system I used, and if you'd like my assistance with anything. I'd have to recreate them all since I don't think I ever backed them up, but I could probably do that in a few days if need be. I feel guilty that this was never completed and would be readily available to give you whatever you might need.
    Wow gamegeek2 is back. We thought you have abandoned forever.

Ryoga84's Avatar Biarchus

thank you, god of games
    there's still hope :sparta:
    ====== "Worst English User" 2012/2014 Award Winner =======
    ===========Running for the 2015, support me.===========
    Uchronia Barbarorum v1.05 , ahistorical submod for Europa Barbarorum 1.2 WiP
    Another Story: The Greek Wars v1.0 , submod for The Greek Wars 1.1 WiP
    4th Age +1, v1.0 , submod for Fourth Age: Total War 2.6 WiP

gamegeek2's Avatar Centenarius

Of course there is! I've got way more to manage than I did before, but I'll do what work I can to see what I started to the end. It may be a while, though!

This is so good!

Thx gamegeek2

Well we are currently progressing on the campaign map of EBNOM, by putting the factions on their starting positions. Previews will follow this month.

Boriak's Avatar Senator

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Can't wait!! This project can be unique!

wow the release is soon?

Not anytime soon.

not even the preview this month?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast