Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: ATTILA ENHANCED - Modular Overhaul (08.08.2015)

Default Re: ATTILA ENHANCED - Modular Overhaul + Saxons reworked (19.03.2015)

Salut Arthalion, je pense que tu connais ce site c'est une bonne référence question historicité, je trouve qu'il serait bien que tu ajoutes ce modèles d'épée dans ton mod.

http://www.armae.com/moyenage/12moyenagecadre.htm

Hi Arthalion,here a sword modele you could use in your mod.
    Last edited by Marcus Iska; March 19, 2015 at 04:51 PM.

Great Job! Empires can live much longer. that is pretty accurate change for players looks reality. can you increase movement speed a little bit? -%75 reduced speed can make problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Iska View Post
    Salut Arthalion, je pense que tu connais ce site c'est une bonne référence question historicité, je trouve qu'il serait bien que tu ajoutes ce modèles d'épée dans ton mod.

http://www.armae.com/moyenage/12moyenagecadre.htm

Hi Arthalion,here a sword modele you could use in your mod.
    Malheureusement je n'ai pas franchement le temps pour aller aussi loin dans le détail. J'essaye avant tout d’améliorer le jeu dans sa globalité et étant seul c'est déjà une grosse charge de travail.

Are you going to do a reskin for the franks?? They really needs some heavy armor love

Quote Originally Posted by xhc990204 View Post
    Are you going to do a reskin for the franks?? They really needs some heavy armor love
    Not for the moment, perhaps after. Did you try this one ? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...lans-and-Goths

Update 21/03

Battle Enhanced :

- Better morale
    - Fatigue slower, recover quicker
    - Rate of fire of projectiles reduced
    - Increased casualties
    - Crosbow now pulls right, not dome

Default Re: ATTILA ENHANCED - Modular Overhaul + Saxons reworked (21.03.2015)

Arthalion do you have just the reskin for this mod since i'm running radious mod already ?

Dude why havent you got a update log on the main thread? You keep updating the mod, but not telling anyone what's new.
    ♠ We Few, We happy few, We Band of Brothers
    For He who sheds His blood with me shall be my Brother ♠

CPU
    : i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz, Water Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12 pull), MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4,
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866MHz CL9Red, GPU: ASUS DCIIOC GTX 770, PSU: Corsair AX750,
    Case: Corsair 500r White, SSD: Samsung 840 128gb, Optical: LG BH16NS40 OEM Blu-ray Writer,
    Monitors: Alienware AW2310 23.6" & Samsung UA40ES6200, Audio: Creative T20 Series II &
    Sony HTCT260H, Keyboard: Logitech G510 & K400r, Mouse: Logitech Anywhere Mouse

i'm using the saxon reskin mod and they look beautiful, thank you for this excellent looking mod.

however i'm using this mod simultaneously with the mod to remove women from the battles
    (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...moved-RELEASED!)
    and i've spotted still afew women's heads and atleast 1 torso piece being used in the nordic spearmen unit.

when not using your saxon reskin, the mod to remove women removes all women from the nordic spearmen unit.
    Last edited by Tumerok; March 21, 2015 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IMZ INFADEL View Post
    Arthalion do you have just the reskin for this mod since i'm running radious mod already ?
    I dont anderstand, sorry can you be more specific?

Quote Originally Posted by ♠ Thomas Cochrane ♠ View Post
    Dude why havent you got a update log on the main thread? You keep updating the mod, but not telling anyone what's new.
    Ok i will add patch note in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumerok View Post
    i'm using the saxon reskin mod and they look beautiful, thank you for this excellent looking mod.

however i'm using this mod simultaneously with the mod to remove women from the battles
    (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...moved-RELEASED!)
    and i've spotted still afew women's heads and atleast 1 torso piece being used in the nordic spearmen unit.

when not using your saxon reskin, the mod to remove women removes all women from the nordic spearmen unit.
    Female model is a skin. So yes this mod is not compatible with an other reskin mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthalion View Post
    Female model is a skin. So yes this mod is not compatible with an other reskin mod.
    when using both mods together the game runs fine and all women are removed from all your skins in all units except nordic spearmen. it is just nordic spearmen where there is still afew women's heads being used.
    i'm having to avoid using this unit because it is just too silly to look at.

i was already using the mod which removes women when i tried this mod. when i tried this mod without the mod which removes women i was very suprised to see this saxon mod still has women included, do you not want to remove women from battlefields?

Update 21/03

Battle Enhanced :

- Better morale
    - Fatigue slower, recover quicker
    - Rate of fire of projectiles reduced
    - Increased casualties
    - Crosbow now pulls right, not dome
    Sounds very promising! I actually wanted to come up with a suggestion to probably raise a bit the death rate for brawls, because some siege battles tend to get very long if you only have very few cavallery units. Have to try it out how it plays now. Did you also change the casualty rate of projectiles? I think they are fine, maybe even a bit high, but the ROF change might compensate that.

Anyway, thanks for this mod!

can you do something for me (and for others) . Are you able to (of course I know you are) make two elit unit for Western roman empire ? ...one is ,,Palatina guard" (same like roman general) and Same, dut with spears ,,Palatina spearmen" .....this unit looks great, but it is only like General

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by OlbertPLZ View Post
    Sounds very promising! I actually wanted to come up with a suggestion to probably raise a bit the death rate for brawls, because some siege battles tend to get very long if you only have very few cavallery units. Have to try it out how it plays now. Did you also change the casualty rate of projectiles? I think they are fine, maybe even a bit high, but the ROF change might compensate that.

Anyway, thanks for this mod!
    If i increase casulaties, land battles will be too short. Use tactics to circle your ennemies and get back your tiered troops to let them rest before send them back to the fight. You can use some siege engines to break their defenses. But yes sieges are more slow and will cost a lot of troops to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozef View Post
    can you do something for me (and for others) . Are you able to (of course I know you are) make two elit unit for Western roman empire ? ...one is ,,Palatina guard" (same like roman general) and Same, dut with spears ,,Palatina spearmen" .....this unit looks great, but it is only like General

thank you
    Is there no other mod making it?

If I know there is no mod which add this units

actually im finalizing saxons, after i think working on a roman faction.

Update 22/03

Battle Enhanced :
    - Reduced cavalry hitpoints, they are much more vulnerable, but still very powerfull, be carrfull of them.

Campaign Enhanced :
    - increased probability of dillemmas

Saxon Enhanced :
    - 2 new basic troops reskinned

Quote Originally Posted by Arthalion View Post
    actually im finalizing saxons, after i think working on a roman faction.
    Great idea.
    I was waiting for someone to fix the lame roman skins

Chris P. Bacon's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: ATTILA ENHANCED - Modular Overhaul + Saxons reworked (22.03.2015)

Good job! What new units got a reskin?

morganblade's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: ATTILA ENHANCED - Modular Overhaul + Saxons reworked (22.03.2015)

can you reskin geati and dani please?