Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acw Music Mod/fix (download link)

Default Acw Music Mod/fix (download link)

I made a music mod for Acw, it replaces all the warpath music with historical civil war tunes and other music.

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...2M&usp=sharing

Instructions: Simply put it in your etw data folder which should be located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam2\SteamApps\common\empire total war\data it will ask you to replace the patch2.pack file just copy and replace it and you are good to go.

Default Re: Acw Music Mod/fix (download link)

Does this use the ACW music already in the mod?

No I used different songs in my mod but they are still civil war era songs. You will still have the original loading screen music.

Sorry I made a typo the default location should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\empire total war\data

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

Thank you very much for your effort and contribution Teafromprivy!

I am not currently able to test it out, but I hope it works fine for everyone else.

Dee-Railin, see if you can integrate it with the potential installer.

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links

You are very welcome Trig I am happy to bring back the music into this mod since a lot of people missed the music.

If anyone tested out my mod please feel free to tell me how you like the music.

Once I have time I will see what I can do, I first have to successfully finish the installer..

So when you say integrate it with the installer will that mean my music would already be installed when someone downloads acw?

Would that be alright with you? I still need to see if I can get it to work and if the community likes its I can certainly try and add it. Would you be willing to making this available that would be included when someone installs the game?

Yes I would be ok with adding it to the installer, as long as it works and everything which it should

But if it is added to the installer will it be version 1.6 or a later version of acw?

Quote Originally Posted by Teafromprivy View Post
    But if it is added to the installer will it be version 1.6 or a later version of acw?
    Do you mean 3.6?

Yeah.

So I was listening to the songs on the files unfortunately I only was able to listen too a few before I experience a crash(turn 46). Are these songs from the South Carolina 2nd String band?

Some are by the 2nd south Carolina string band I think but not all.

So is this mod included in the current 3.6 beta now?

Also, I love the music, but I would like to change/add some tracks eg. the battle victory music seems to be default ETW. I have packfilemanager, I've unpacked your mod file, but it seems there are no existing files for some of the songs I want to change (I'm guessing that's why they are default ETW, since the mod isn't overriding them). Which pack file do I have to open to get the correct filenames?

EDIT: Ok, if anyone can help, what file do I need to change for the 'battle defeat' music?
    Last edited by Severino; July 08, 2015 at 04:11 AM.

Hi! Gentlemen, are these in the new installer? Or an extra?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveholmes View Post
    Hi! Gentlemen, are these in the new installer? Or an extra?
    You can just download the file and put it into your date folder....

All please note that this sound sub-mod replaces vanilla files, and so will also affect all ETW game play. It is not currently supported by the ACW mod team, use at your own discretion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast