Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Attila Mod Questions & Recommendations

Default Re: Request for kill animations mod

Quote Originally Posted by fire-fox View Post
    Hi guys!

can someone guide me to good more kill animations mod for attila???
    Same boat here. I found http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=469533991 but nada non-steam link so I haven't tried it out.

Anyone be so kind as to upload this nice looking mod at a non-steam url...?
    Last edited by Ferich; January 31, 2018 at 09:23 AM.

Default Re: Attila Mod Questions & Recommendations

Hi,

bought the game 1 month ago and I yet have to find out a battle mod to make this game playable. I tried many battle overhauls but none would fix it for me..
    Kinda desperate right now, so if anyone could share me his battle mods, i'm open to any suggestion

What I want:
    -battles that last more than 2 mins
    -Armored units running slower because this Usain bolt speed is ridiculous
    -Archers doing less dmg, at least when attacking from the front. When i see basic archers shooting down stationnary, shield walled veteran legionnaries, It just makes me insta alt f4 out of frustration

thanks

what i have tried so far

Realistic Battle Rebalance 0.65 [ Beta ]

Realistic Movement Speeds
    More Realistic: Attila's Warfare
    Realistic Battles Pack
    Ultra Compatible Realistic battle mod
    Last edited by Frunk; February 14, 2018 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Hard-to-read font changed.

You can always try your hand at modding. text editing is not as difficult as you might think. It is a little time- consuming, but if you get the results you like, then it is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by lequintal69 View Post
    Hi,

bought the game 1 month ago and I yet have to find out a battle mod to make this game playable. I tried many battle overhauls but none would fix it for me..
    Kinda desperate right now, so if anyone could share me his battle mods, i'm open to any suggestion

What I want:
    -battles that last more than 2 mins
    -Armored units running slower because this Usain bolt speed is ridiculous
    -Archers doing less dmg, at least when attacking from the front. When i see basic archers shooting down stationnary, shield walled veteran legionnaries, It just makes me insta alt f4 out of frustration

thanks

what i have tried so far

Realistic Battle Rebalance 0.65 [ Beta ]

Realistic Movement Speeds
    More Realistic: Attila's Warfare
    Realistic Battles Pack
    Ultra Compatible Realistic battle mod
    Honestly I'd take a look at FoTE, there's even a few slower battle submods for it that really slow things down:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...+of+the+eagles

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...=eagles+slower
    Last edited by Frunk; February 14, 2018 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Hard-to-read font changed.

Default TOP 5 OVERHAUL MODS?

Hi all,

What are the best 5 overhaul mods for Attila?

(eg. Quality of units, gameplay, settlements, music, etc etc)

What is the better 1295 & 1220 mod?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    PSYCHO V

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for THEE!" - (John Donne, Meditation 17)

Thread merged with a relevant preexisting thread.

Totalize's Avatar Libertus

Jackie Fish has the MOD 1120 on his youtube channel saying it was just released but its now where to be found on steam. His link in his comments section is dead. Any ideas whats going on with this mod?

Does anyone know if it’s possible to create a new religion for attila?

What is the best Theme of Sicily mod? There are two that I'm looking at but am not sure which to play. They are The Byzantine Expedition by Moon hoplite and Sebidee's Charlemagne expanded. They are both good mods and I can't choose which one to play.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Alex647 View Post
    Does anyone know if it’s possible to create a new religion for attila?
    I'm not sure, but since anyone can create a custom faction then I suppose that would be possible.

Anyway, why not start a new thread here and ask the people there how to do it or you can also make a request for such a mod if a modder is interested that is.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Obeseus's Avatar Laetus

Default any AOC mod to play as other saxons

does any exist..i cant find them in the steam workshop and id like to play as nordalbingia.
    I tried unlocking them myself but I kept failing...

iv found mods to unlock slavs and other factions but cant find one for other saxon factions..

Sana Kan's Avatar Libertus

Default Starting Year Date Mod?

Hey guys, are there any mods for Attila that changes the main campaign's starting date to a later date? I feel like Attila would have a better start at 406 AD, with the birth of Attila himself and the Crossing of the Rhine. And the WRE could fall closer to its final years.

I'd try and mod it, but, well, I'm just too bad at it.

Thanks!

Hi there! Haven't played total war now in years... I've been a huge fan of the original rome, played Roma Surrectum, Europa Barbarorum, RTR, etc... Any good mods for Attila?

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Fieforged Empires
    Anno Domini 919
    Medieval Kingoms 1212
    Mod leader of the SSHIP: traits, ancillaries, scripts, buildings, geography, economy.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    If you want to play a historical mod in the medieval setting the best are:
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project and Broken Crescent.
    Recently, Tsardoms and TGC look also very good. Read my opinions on the other mods here.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    Reviews of the mods (all made in 2018): SSHIP, Wrath of the Norsemen, Broken Crescent.
    Follow home rules for playing a game without exploiting the M2TW engine deficiencies.
    Hints for Medieval 2 moders: forts, merchants, AT-NGB bug, trade fleets.
    Thrones of Britannia: review, opinion on the battles, ideas for modding. Shieldwall is promising!
    Dominant strategy in Rome2, Attila, ToB and Troy: “Sniping groups of armies”. Still there, alas!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213