Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Attila Mod Questions & Recommendations

Default Attila Mod Questions & Recommendations

If you are looking for an Atilla mod with certain features then can ask your questions here in this thread and if want to some general queries regarding a particular mod then you can ask that also.

Please don't use this sub-forum to ask any modding related questions. That's what Attila mod workshop is for, try to help moderation by reporting any such misplaced thread and help us keep this forum clean with relevant info only.

As for any requests that many people have been making then if it doesn't appears to be a good enough proposal and is just simply a one line demand from a TW fan\player then that will be moved to mod workshop as well and merged with a singular thread since modders who can make that happen frequent and work in that section.

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by StealthFox View Post

Attila Total War MOD COMPENDIUM

It's been several months since Attila's release, and our hard working modders have been compiling their best changes and additions for a fuller and more polished experience. These mods will of course be added to the workshop once it is online, and enabled and disabled with a simple click. From graphical enhancement and light and angle corrections, to unit roster overhauls, our community has good reason to be proud of their craft, and the tools provided to them will only be growing as the game reaches maturity. To highlight some of the modding communities work Lugotorix has developed a Mod Compendium of some of the best mod currently available for Attila.

Read More Here!
    Last edited by Frunk; November 19, 2016 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Compendium quote added

Default Re: Attila Mod Recommendations & Queries!

1) Blood and Gore.

3) Reduce the diplomatic penalties for Great Power. For me, these penalties are a deterrent to empire building.

3) More turns per season (2 or 4) with balancing included.
    Last edited by The Old Dessauer; March 03, 2015 at 03:35 PM.

I want the Huns to die when my stack stabs their stack in the face. Not have them reappear with larger stacks from nowhere. Also undue the Southparkish climate change so I don't have to herd millions of camels.
    "Suffer little children," said the controller.
    -Brave New World

r3dshift's Avatar Civis

Actually, this is a mod recommendation thread, not a mod request one... Both posts above are kinda misdirected.

Not to mention that all of those modifications requested are available already (except for blood and gore, of course).
    Last edited by r3dshift; March 06, 2015 at 02:43 AM.

I would like a mod that reduce the tech time like 50%.I hate how long you have to wait to get resonable good units as the Geats for example.Im new to this site so if there already are a mod for that i would be happy if someone linked it

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

Any celtic unit mods available ? The one that replace nordic units in Britain & Ireland with celtic unit.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. - Marcus Aurelius

Hi!

Sorry for this Thread but i searched and don't really find such a mod.

A Mod who ONLY Reduce upkeep cost od units to 30 40 or 50 %.

I think this is the only thing that bothers me its way to high.

IS there such an small easy mod anywhere and i don't see it ?

thx

Or can someone tell me where to find the values for the costs in the File Manager ?
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; March 24, 2015 at 02:22 PM. Reason: dp/merged

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Attila Total War Mod Compendium

Attila Total War MOD COMPENDIUM

It's been several months since Attila's release, and our hard working modders have been compiling their best changes and additions for a fuller and more polished experience. These mods will of course be added to the workshop once it is online, and enabled and disabled with a simple click. From graphical enhancement and light and angle corrections, to unit roster overhauls, our community has good reason to be proud of their craft, and the tools provided to them will only be growing as the game reaches maturity. To highlight some of the modding communities work Lugotorix has developed a Mod Compendium of some of the best mod currently available for Attila.

Read More Here!

Crouchy23232323's Avatar Libertus
    Glasgow, Scotland. (Former Great Britain)

Icon5 Corruption mod.

Has anyone made, found, come across, used a mod which balances the corruption in the game so as the taking of settlements after a certain point no longer becomes pointless, due to corruption penalties?
    Last edited by Crouchy23232323; April 15, 2015 at 11:55 AM.

I recommend Tusk mod and Magnar's mods ( they are compatible) , with A DARKER age pack for the skins. That's all you need, really.

Icon5 Mod to slow down battle speed?

I just got Attila, great game but is their a way or a Mod to slow down battle speeds? Not "slow motion" but like In Medieval 2 you could hold down the "shift" key to slow down the battles by 10% a click, up to 90% w/o pausing.
    Thanks in advance!

Humble Warrior's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default What`s a good Battlefield Mod that makes battles more Realistic?

Hello, people, friends and enemies alike,

Just retried Atilla, and it lacks in some departments.
    Can anyone point me to a good battlefield Mod that slows down land\ship battles and is more realistic? I don`t need anything that does more than slow down battles and adds some realism to the units actions.

Ta in advance.

Miles

Default Re: What`s a good Battlefield Mod that makes battles more Realistic?

I don't really have a mod suggestion, but the battles in The Last Roman are pretty interesting. From what I see, the Berbers seem to either start with all Level 4 settlements or they get there very quickly. Seeing as how they are one of the only factions you'll never be able to confederate with, they're typically one you'd rather defeat (especially as the Roman Expedition if you're rebelling against the ERE.) I just besieged a level 4 town with a full stack in with two stacks, one army and one fleet, it took about 45 minutes to crack them without suffering unnecessary losses, which I really needed to avoid because there were a bunch of Berber stacks hiding in the desert ready to counter attack. I really like that they gave the Berbers some formidable defenses, I never had the chance to ever have a level 4 siege in the grand campaign.

But yeah, I've only tried out Radious, and that mod seemed to make battles easier(but more numerous) actually.

Imperator Artorius's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Warrior View Post
    Hello, people, friends and enemies alike,

Just retried Atilla, and it lacks in some departments.
    Can anyone point me to a good battlefield Mod that slows down land\ship battles and is more realistic? I don`t need anything that does more than slow down battles and adds some realism to the units actions.

Ta in advance.
    You might want to look at the tuskmod and its submods by Walrus Jones. One of the submods significantly slows down battles which might be what you are looking for.

Humble Warrior's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator Artorius View Post
    You might want to look at the tuskmod and its submods by Walrus Jones. One of the submods significantly slows down battles which might be what you are looking for.
    Ok, I`ll head in that direction.
    Reps to you both!

Im a massive total war fan, but im not particularly knowledgable about computer programming and I just wanted to put an idea out there. The game mechanic in total war attila is perfect for a game set in the middle ages. Specifically i think a great setting would be Anglo-saxon Britain around the years 800-900AD. This was a turbulent era when Britain was shaken by the wars of rival kingdoms, viking invasion and tribal migration so it woud also be a challenging campain. If there is someone out there willing to take on the challeng of making this mod it would be amazing

Are there any complete (or close enough) mods that replicate the general slow paced feel of DeI in Attila, in everything from campaign to battles?

Thanks

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

can anybody link me to a mod who kill the climate changing
    greetings atthias
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Yomamashouse's Avatar Semisalis

Default Looking for Mod Advice

Hey all. I am curious to know that mods you guys have tried and which ones improved your experience overall. I have had "no forced march" mod reccommended to me and I plan to install it, but I am also looking for a mod that reworks the huns so they are not as much a grimdark gimmick. Every time I start a campaign I hate the huns a little more, and not in the good way. I hate the sassanids in a good way, because they are a fantastic nemesis when you play as the ERE, but I hate the huns because they are just a stupid, half-finished mob with infinite respawns.

Any mod recommendations are appreciated.

Default Re: Looking for Mod Advice

Sadly alot of good mods are having problems due to the recent updates. Before warriors of faith and tuskmod went dead due to last updates im currentlty using fall of eagle with faster battles submod(The pace of the troops in vanilla FoTE is to slown for my taste). But im looking for a new option because i mostly play as Norse factuon and i prefer other reskins for those than FOTE. Also Better Cai/Bai mod doesnt work with FoTE.

I would love to see a battle mod atleast as submod that brings something between Warriors of faith and FOTE, and right now im scavening for a option for FoTE so i can use other reskins and also my own choice of campaign tweaks. But to no prevail, i found a handfull battlemods that are compatibality friendly and im sorry to say it but they are way to fast and unbalanced.

Or a update for WOF..

Minimods worth to mention- Refill anmo, dynamicgarrison, more governers, all occupation options only player,NOIf's flags, fixed pikes, less visual projectiles, matched combat be gone, better family tree, more children, shield/spearwall while moving. Also check out the unit size mods. For me 200 infantry works best,decent amount of men in the armies but still OK fps for me. There a probaly many small mods that im missing, i really use alot of minimods.

Also i would recommend agrez reskins and AUM unit mods

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast